Could Trump reconcile our political dissension well enough to fix America without the Leftist inflaming the stupids into calling him a dictator?

Werbung:
I guess you are not aware of evidence that clearly demonstrates flaws in speculative human dating methods and assumptions.
I guess you're not aware of carbon dating if fossils and how reliable it is.

It all co es back to your silly belief some big Sky daddy did it. Grow up you idiot. Stick with praying and democrats will run the country.

I guess you're not aware of carbon dating if fossils and how reliable it is.

It all co es back to your silly belief some big Sky daddy did it. Grow up you idiot. Stick with praying and democrats will run the country.

Raving and ranting with disrespect for God will never explain the evidence that disproves secular assumptions about rock dating.

Raving and ranting with disrespect for God will never explain the evidence that disproves secular assumptions about rock dating.
Chanting like the hare Krishna has never proven god was involved.

There is currently only one method used to do it and it's carbon dating. No god involved. Fuck your god.

It's jot an opinion your posts have proven you are a science moron
You call me a moron for believing God created the universe, not knowing there is no other valid scientific explanation for the universe's origin and existence.

Werbung:
You call me a moron for believing God created the universe, not knowing there is no other valid scientific explanation for the universe's origin and existence.
nah, i call you a science moron for the stupid posts you make about science - evolution, climate change, etc. not for the reason you gave. duh.

you are a science moron

Back