Cruel. Vainglorious. Steeped in blood.

Stalin

Robert Fisk is the author of a definitive background book on the current developments in North Africa - "The Great War for Civilisation".

http://www.amazon.com/Great-War-Civ...5173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298358147&sr=8-1

Only the die-hard WarParty hacks will find what he has to say problematic

Here is his current take on Gaddafi

"...So even the old, paranoid, crazed fox of Libya – the pallid, infantile, droop-cheeked dictator from Sirte, owner of his own female praetorian guard, author of the preposterous Green Book, who once announced he would ride to a Non-Aligned Movement summit in Belgrade on his white charger – is going to ground. Or gone. Last night, the man I first saw more than three decades ago, solemnly saluting a phalanx of black-uniformed frogmen as they flappered their way across the sulphur-hot tarmac of Green Square on a torrid night in Tripoli during a seven-hour military parade, appeared to be on the run at last, pursued – like the dictators of Tunis and Cairo – by his own furious people

more at http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...or-and-oppression-on-his-way-out-2221687.html

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Its too bad the Russian people did not send Stalin running like the people are doing in the ME before he murdered millions.

Just think how much better the world would be today without that stinking brutal dictator from Gori.

I
Just think how much better the world would be today without Comrade Stalin

Yes indeed, we would

1) All be speaking german

2) unless we were jews in which case we would be dead or not even born

3) not have to put up with the antics of the apartheid israeli state

4) have prescott bush ( hitler's banker ) for president as well as his useless son george bush I and grandson George bush II as tools of the WarParty.

5) Have no old people, disabled people, mentally challenged people, gypsies, jehovah's witnesses etc etc etc

Comrade Stalin

Yes indeed, we would

1) All be speaking german

2) unless we were jews in which case we would be dead or not even born

3) not have to put up with the antics of the apartheid israeli state

4) have prescott bush ( hitler's banker ) for president as well as his useless son george bush I and grandson George bush II as tools of the WarParty.

5) Have no old people, disabled people, mentally challenged people, gypsies, jehovah's witnesses etc etc etc

Comrade Stalin

So, thank Stalin for stopping Hitler and ignore the fact that he murdered more people in cold blood than Hitler.

Makes sense to the senseless.

So, thank Stalin for stopping Hitler and ignore the fact that he murdered more people in cold blood than Hitler.

A ridiculous claim that has been disproven and which only succeeds in making you look stupid.

If the USSR was so bad, how come no one has been prosecuted and convicted.

After all, Russia is now a worker's paradise and free from dictatorship and corruption.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
A ridiculous claim that has been disproven and which only succeeds in making you look stupid.

If the USSR was so bad, how come no one has been prosecuted and convicted.

After all, Russia is now a worker's paradise and free from dictatorship and corruption.

Comrade Stalin

Proof again that you are a propagandist.

Back