Cuomo: Pro-Lifers 'Have No Place' in New York

You guaranteed it?

How did you do that then?

There have been tax rises before and NYC still seems to be full of people some of who are very rich

I live in one of the great cities of the world and I have lots of money

I don't care if they raise tax because I already have more than enough for my needs

I'm happy to pass on money to keep my city the way it is

And like most of the people I know I live here partly to avoid provincial and rural half wits who think they can guarantee the demise of NYC

And then there's the fabulous restaurants, theatres, galleries, architecture etc

And the people are smarter and less nosey than in rural areas

Only an idiot would leave that for a little extra money in their bank unless they were someone who had very little money to start with

Remind me, why did you leave NYC?

Werbung:
You guaranteed it?

How did you do that then?

There have been tax rises before and NYC still seems to be full of people some of who are very rich

I live in one of the great cities of the world and I have lots of money

I don't care if they raise tax because I already have more than enough for my needs

I'm happy to pass on money to keep my city the way it is

And like most of the people I know I live here partly to avoid provincial and rural half wits who think they can guarantee the demise of NYC

And then there's the fabulous restaurants, theatres, galleries, architecture etc

And the people are smarter and less nosey than in rural areas

Only an idiot would leave that for a little extra money in their bank unless they were someone who had very little money to start with

Remind me, why did you leave NYC?

First of all, it is erroneous to think that higher taxes is what caused Detroit to crumble ... and the same would apply to New York ... it's not about taxes. No wonder you are so off base.

It's about unsustainable debt .. it's about union greed, and political cronyism between the Dem mayors and the unions. It's about a city that rotted from the inside out. It's about an incompetent education system strapped by the teachers union. It's about unsustainable public employee pensions. It's about crime ... and distrust in your fellow citizens.

New York is marching right down the same road as Detroit ... and, unless it changes, it will end up in the same place. I think it was Einstein who said 'insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results'.

Why did I leave New York? None of your business ... but since I left over 40 years ago, I'd guess it isn't relevant to the current situation. Tell me --- where do you live?

Oh dear

You seem ignorant of the fact that the bankers caused the crash with their corrupt lending and selling

They always get away with it and the poor have to pay

That is why NYC will not melt down

You really do like swallowing don't you?

Why don't you have a go at thinking for yourself?

Oh dear

You seem ignorant of the fact that the bankers caused the crash with their corrupt lending and selling

They always get away with it and the poor have to pay

That is why NYC will not melt down

You really do like swallowing don't you?

Why don't you have a go at thinking for yourself?

You blame bankers for the crash of Detroit? Seriously??

We have nothing to talk about.

The economy collapsed because of the actions of corrupt US bankers

This had a knock on effect througout the US and the western world

To be fair the car industry in the area does make shit cars which is why everyone wants a German or Italian or Japanese or British car but an already challenged industry lost its demand over night as people succumbed to the credit crunch

I don't expect you to understand that as they don't tell the truth on Fox news. They spout right wing shit for the right wing buffoons who regularly tune in

I see you have now sidestepped your ludicrous claim that you can guarantee the demise of NYC

The economy collapsed because of the actions of corrupt US bankers

This had a knock on effect througout the US and the western world

To be fair the car industry in the area does make shit cars which is why everyone wants a German or Italian or Japanese or British car but an already challenged industry lost its demand over night as people succumbed to the credit crunch

I don't expect you to understand that as they don't tell the truth on Fox news. They spout right wing shit for the right wing buffoons who regularly tune in

I see you have now sidestepped your ludicrous claim that you can guarantee the demise of NYC

It's easy to blame businessmen and bankers ... after all, they're anonymous and then, you don't have to take responsibility for your contribution to the problem.

The economy collapse had virtually nothing to do with Detroit's issues. First of all, contrary to your assumption, very little of the auto industry was in Detroit. Most of them had moved out to more tax-advantage places. Fewer than 75,000 Detroit area residents were involved in the auto industry.

Secondly, the auto industry was thriving during the Detroit debacle. The federal government pumped in billions of dollars, sales were up, but yet, Detroit was failing.

I suggest you read this article from the Detroit Free Press, which tells you what REALLY was happening in Detroit http://www.freep.com/article/20130728/COL06/307280070/Tom-Walsh-GM-Ford-Chrysler-Detroit-bankruptcy It explains the relationship between Detroit and the auto industry better than I can.

Once you read the article, you will see just how deluded you are, and just how the liberal left has misled you. Facts are facts ... deal in facts.

Hey gbfan, NYC still seems to be a thriving metropolis

When is meltdown day?

Are you one of those people who predicts the end of the world too and sits on a mountain waiting for it?

If anything the opposite of what you predict will happen

City living is growing massively and many commentators think that in 50 years time 80% of the world's population will live in cities

And now that NYC has a great leader who has the balls to tell right wing dingbats they are not welcome I would expect more and better people to move to NYC

Hey gbfan, NYC still seems to be a thriving metropolis

When is meltdown day?

Are you one of those people who predicts the end of the world too and sits on a mountain waiting for it?

If anything the opposite of what you predict will happen

City living is growing massively and many commentators think that in 50 years time 80% of the world's population will live in cities

And now that NYC has a great leader who has the balls to tell right wing dingbats they are not welcome I would expect more and better people to move to NYC

Well, I don't claim to be any of those ... but I will tell you the one thing I am ... I'm real good at recognizing bullshit. And, what you publish definitely qualifies.

Put some facts out here ... prove to me that NYC is thriving. Prove to me that NYC is not following the same path Detroit is. Prove to me the trend in unemployment isn't the same; prove to me education isn't in decline just like it did in Detroit; prove to me that the decrease in average income of the two cities isn't a parallel; prove to me that NYC doesn't have a massive amount of unfunded debt as a result of the public employees' union retirement plans.

In short, put up of shut up ... those who ignore history are destined to repeat it.

Oh, by the way ... just an indicator of how out of touch you are ... Cuomo is the governor of New York state, not the mayor of New York City. At least, try to get the basics right.

When is meltdown day?

As soon this power plant has a meltdown
6a0120a633cf02970b01348887923e970c-500wi

Gbfan, it is logically impossible to prove a negative

I don't expect an old codger like you to understand that but it's a fact nevertheless

Right wing religious ding bats hide behind the fallacy all the time saying things like 'you can't prove god doesn't exist so he does'

Without realising that such a view commits them to believe in everything including fairies and elves

Funny how your alleged bullshit radar can't even detect it at zero range

Gbfan, it is logically impossible to prove a negative

I don't expect an old codger like you to understand that but it's a fact nevertheless

Right wing religious ding bats hide behind the fallacy all the time saying things like 'you can't prove god doesn't exist so he does'

Without realising that such a view commits them to believe in everything including fairies and elves

Funny how your alleged bullshit radar can't even detect it at zero range

No, as a matter of fact, it isn't impossible to prove a negative. Simply prove to me that NYC economic and social characteristics are not similar to those of Detroit in the 1990s.

Get off the religious accusations - they have nothing to do with NYC. Prove to me that you have researched the facts, and tell me where I am wrong.

In short, put up of shut up ...

It is logically impossible to prove a negative

I realise you probably have used logic but even so do try to stop rambling like a buffoon

It is logically impossible to prove a negative

I realise you probably have used logic but even so do try to stop rambling like a buffoon

I'm curious what negative it is that you are supposedly not able to prove ... if you don't want to looks at the facts, I'm through with you. I assumed you wanted intelligent conversations ... clearly, I was wrong.

Werbung:
Back