DANGER AHEAD!!!, AMERICA, Stay Alert!

Werbung:
Published July 18, 2023 10:47am EDT

GOP rep. estimates up to $100M flowed through Biden family accounts: This looks 'sinister'

Could have but still no evidence. Unlike the Saudis who confirmed they gave Jarrod 2billion.
If it were true the FBI etc would have viewed all bank accounts and used by republicans as evidence.
They probably did view them and found nothing or we would know about it.
So I'm saying it's just another lie from a Christian.

Could have but still no evidence.
The case of the money transfers into Biden family members' bank accounts is currently being investigated.
Unlike the Saudis who confirmed they gave Jarrod 2billion.
You have not posted any facts about that gift. Who gave the gift and for what purpose? Were Saudis hoping Jarrod would invent some dirt on Trump to let Biden off the hook?
If it were true the FBI etc would have viewed all bank accounts and used by republicans as evidence.
They probably did view them and found nothing or we would know about it.
So I'm saying it's just another lie from a Christian.
If.....Maybe....So I conclude no crime was committed and Christians are liars. End of stupid Democrat story line.

The case of the money transfers into Biden family members' bank accounts is currently being investigated.
They've had six years to investigate it and still nothing. You're pissing against the wind.
You have not posted any facts about that gift. Who gave the gift and for what purpose?
Here is the 2 billion to invest in Jarrod's dodgy investment scheme. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html
Were Saudis hoping Jarrod would invent some dirt on Trump to let Biden off the hook?
Why would the Saudis want to expel Biden when it was Jarrod who screwed them over.
If.....Maybe....So I conclude no crime was committed and Christians are liars. End of stupid Democrat story line.
Yep. It's one thing we agree on. You could be learning something.

They've had six years to investigate it and still nothing. You're pissing against the wind.
I don't think investigators have been looking at some of these recently unearthed facts about the money transfers into Biden family members' accounts.
Here is the 2 billion to invest in Jarrod's dodgy investment scheme. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html
Oh, that is what you are talking about. I thought you were suggesting Saudis gave Jarrod a 2-billion-dollar gift, not that the Saudis saw a good opportunity to invest in Jarrod's successful business like so many thousands of other investors have.
Why would the Saudis want to expel Biden when it was Jarrod who screwed them over.
Yep. It's one thing we agree on. You could be learning something.
What do you mean Jarrod screwed them over? Did something go wrong with the Saudi investment?

Werbung:
Back