Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Rick

.....is obozo's annointed choice for head of the Democratic National Committee. She's a dedicated and smart leftwing statist, who is a congressman from the 20th florida congressional district - one of the safest democrat seats in the country - her constituency is mostly jews, blacks, and homosexuals.

She's anti-gun, pro-abortion, and supports anti-white male discrimination. She fought like a tiger to keep taxing people to pay for abortions. She's a board member of planned parenthood. She is pro-death for the comotose.

I'm certainly glad we got rid of the feckless Michael Steele, but I don't know much about this Priebus guy heading the RNC - hope he's up to the job. 2012 is a really key election - everyone always says every presidential election is key, but I truly believe that if obozo is re-elected, America will be on an unstoppable slide to a bankrupt, hyper-statist, libfascist, declining administrative state. I hope republicans can pull together enough to get rid of the leftwing slime that now have a chokehold on this country.

Werbung:
.....is obozo's annointed choice for head of the Democratic National Committee. She's a dedicated and smart leftwing statist, who is a congressman from the 20th florida congressional district - one of the safest democrat seats in the country - her constituency is mostly jews, blacks, and homosexuals.

She's anti-gun, pro-abortion, and supports anti-white male discrimination. She fought like a tiger to keep taxing people to pay for abortions. She's a board member of planned parenthood. She is pro-death for the comotose.

I'm certainly glad we got rid of the feckless Michael Steele, but I don't know much about this Priebus guy heading the RNC - hope he's up to the job. 2012 is a really key election - everyone always says every presidential election is key, but I truly believe that if obozo is re-elected, America will be on an unstoppable slide to a bankrupt, hyper-statist, libfascist, declining administrative state. I hope republicans can pull together enough to get rid of the leftwing slime that now have a chokehold on this country.

This country has already passed the point of no return. The 2012 elections don't matter. Repubicrats or Democans..........none of them have the collective integrity and courage necessary to make the tough decisions necessary to turn this country around.

As a viable nation, we are done. A new nation will emerge, eventually, but only after the current nation collapses and the slackers and leeches are removed from the food chain.

This country has already passed the point of no return. The 2012 elections don't matter. Repubicrats or Democans..........none of them have the collective integrity and courage necessary to make the tough decisions necessary to turn this country around.

As a viable nation, we are done. A new nation will emerge, eventually, but only after the current nation collapses and the slackers and leeches are removed from the food chain.

Man up. There's always a chance that free men can push back the tide of evil. We beat hitler in WWII and the soviets in the cold war. Surely we can fight such as obozo, Pelosi, Huffington, Soros, etc.

Don't give up hope TS. Many people thought the same thing after the disastrous Carter years only to see Reagan renew and reinvigorate America. It can happen again.

I believe 2012 will see a huge turn out by the electorate and a huge blowout of the Ds.

We must hope the Rs do the right thing this time as they did in 1980.

The Democrats' eighth opportunity involves the debt limit. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner insists it must be raised by early August or the government will be forced into defaulting on its debt. He, Mr. Obama and Democrats have called for a "clean bill," one without spending cuts or caps attached. They've lost that argument. The question now is how much to concede to Republicans on spending to ensure an increase in the debt limit. In any case, they've failed to take the initiative.

If Democrats' hostility to spending cuts wasn't clear from these episodes, it comes through in every speech Mr. Obama makes. He talks enthusiastically and at greater length about "investments" he intends to "protect" or "preserve." On the need for cuts, he sounds grim and apologetic.

In revising his 2012 budget, the president proposed a clever mechanism for avoiding spending cuts. He called it a "debt fail-safe." If the debt burden doesn't shrink as a percentage of the economy, it would require "additional savings with more spending cuts." Except that as much as 90% of spending would be exempt, leaving little room for cuts and lots for raising taxes.

The response of the president and Democrats to the message from the November election is now pretty clear. The voters asked for spending cuts. Mr. Obama and company have said no.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703992704576305332480567882.html?KEYWORDS=fred+barnes

Fred Barnes spells it out quite well in that column.

It is apparent the Ds and BO learned NOTHING from last years elections. Good thing too. Because in 2012 they will get schooled and blown out...

Take heart...the end of Liberalism is at hand.

Don't give up hope TS. Many people thought the same thing after the disastrous Carter years only to see Reagan renew and reinvigorate America. It can happen again.

I believe 2012 will see a huge turn out by the electorate and a huge blowout of the Ds.

We must hope the Rs do the right thing this time as they did in 1980.

It's not a matter of "giving up hope" or "man-ing up". It's a matter of accepting the fact that there are not ENOUGH politicians with the integrity and courage to do what needs to be done to save this country.

It's a matter of those who understand the dynamics of our current economy taking action by stockpiling what they need to survive.

It's a matter of understanding that looking to the past to predict the future doesn't always work, especially when our economy is in uncharted, never-before-seen territory.

Forget about the Carter years. Forget about the "Great Depression". Ignore the worthless government statistics on inflation/cost-of-living and unemployment. There is no precedent that we can refer back to, to predict what the final result will look like based on today's economy.

To answer "Little-Acorns" comment, YOU and YOUR FAMILY matter the most. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. NOTHING is more important. NOTHING else matters. Prepare for what is about to come.

This country's funeral procession began in January of 2009. And no matter now much John Boehner cries, no matter what Republicrat runs against Obama, and no matter what kind of verbal masturbation any of the politicians engage in, they can't "create" jobs, they can't reduce our budget deficit and national debt fast enough, and they won't secure our borders the way they need to be secured.

Everybody needs to narrow their focus. Control what you are capable of controlling............the needs and security of your families. Beyond that, it's out of our hands.

It's not a matter of "giving up hope" or "man-ing up". It's a matter of accepting the fact that there are not ENOUGH politicians with the integrity and courage to do what needs to be done to save this country.

It's a matter of those who understand the dynamics of our current economy taking action by stockpiling what they need to survive.

It's a matter of understanding that looking to the past to predict the future doesn't always work, especially when our economy is in uncharted, never-before-seen territory.

Forget about the Carter years. Forget about the "Great Depression". Ignore the worthless government statistics on inflation/cost-of-living and unemployment. There is no precedent that we can refer back to, to predict what the final result will look like based on today's economy.

To answer "Little-Acorns" comment, YOU and YOUR FAMILY matter the most. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. NOTHING is more important. NOTHING else matters. Prepare for what is about to come.

This country's funeral procession began in January of 2009. And no matter now much John Boehner cries, no matter what Republicrat runs against Obama, and no matter what kind of verbal masturbation any of the politicians engage in, they can't "create" jobs, they can't reduce our budget deficit and national debt fast enough, and they won't secure our borders the way they need to be secured.

Everybody needs to narrow their focus. Control what you are capable of controlling............the needs and security of your families. Beyond that, it's out of our hands.

I cannot agree. This nation has endured terrible times and terrible presidents before. It will endure and return to it's rightful place as the world's greatest nation again. BO is doing terrible damage, but he will never destroy America.

I cannot agree. This nation has endured terrible times and terrible presidents before. It will endure and return to it's rightful place as the world's greatest nation again. BO is doing terrible damage, but he will never destroy America.

Yes we did. But those presidents left a legacy that is still hurting us today. Income tax has not gone away. A judiciary that ignores liberty has still not gone away. The New Deal has still not gone away. National healthcare is still in the works. The assult on liberty has taken its toll and so far it has not been reversed in the slightest.

Yes there is hope but I think it is too soon to think that the next election will fix it. Sure people think the dems have not realized their mistakes. But what if they have and it is others who have not realized that the progressives have realized their mistakes. (Maxwell Smart would be proud of that sentence)

A single election will not fix it. The statists are rampant in both parties. Corporatists still hold 99% of congress by the short hairs. The house freshmen show a refreshing burst of doing what is good for the country but the congressional machine is wearing away at them as we speak. Mr. Smith went to Washington and found he was powerless to avoid being shoved in a backroom.

We need to continue to turn the tide of public sentiment and knowlege. Millions of Americans demanding what is right for a long long time is the only way to fix this.

Gipper, you and I agree on just about everything, but on this we are miles apart.

Once again, you are falling into the trap of looking to the past to predict the future. That "formula" simply does not apply in today's world. I wish it did.

I wish we could draw a parallel between the Carter years and the 1930s with what is happening today in our country. But there is no parallel this time around. There is no measuring stick.

There is no "knight in shining armor" who will ride in to rescue our country. There is no Ronald Reagan waiting for his moment in history. There are only cowardly power-hungry politicians who are completely bankrupt of integrity, courage, honesty, morals, values, and honor.

The United States is now in the "Fall Of The Roman Empire" stage of our existence, except that our country is only 235 years old.

There is nobody who can stop Obama and his inner circle. The 2012 election may never happen, and it won't matter if it does.

Man up. There's always a chance that free men can push back the tide of evil. We beat hitler in WWII and the soviets in the cold war. Surely we can fight such as obozo, Pelosi, Huffington, Soros, etc.

..er..which WE is that, bearing in mind that the RED ARMY was the force that killed off adolf..

an army that had plenty of female warriors so Man Up is a bit off the mark..

beat the soviets eh ??

Remind me who has NO federal or foreign debt and who is absolutely drowning in it...

Generallisimo Stalin - Victor of the Great Patriotic War

Werbung:
..er..which WE is that, bearing in mind that the RED ARMY was the force that killed off adolf..

an army that had plenty of female warriors so Man Up is a bit off the mark..

beat the soviets eh ??

Remind me who has NO federal or foreign debt and who is absolutely drowning in it...

Generallisimo Stalin - Victor of the Great Patriotic War

Oh please...our favorite propagandist raises his ugly head....

Please explain why your beloved Stalin and the most hated Hitler were allies?

And, why would you praise histories greatest mass murderer?

Back