1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Dem attack machine in high gear: Send in your anti-Rush slogans!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Little-Acorn, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Little-Acorn

Little-Acorn Well-Known Member

The Democrat attack machine is concentrating on Rush Limbaugh this month. The White House has put together a team to denigrate and smear him, and the effects are showing up on Democrat websites.

One of them says they will put up a billboard near Limbaugh's home - an odd prediction, since the area Limbaugh lives in hasn't allowed billboards for years. Nonetheless, they have a website up now, asking people to submit slogans to be put on that billboard.

It's at http://www.democrats.org/page/s/submitslogan

They ask that you keep your slogans to ten words or less.

I've already submitted, "Hey, Rush! Attacking you is easier than being right!"

I wonder what I get if I win?

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

During the primary they were attacking Hannity, now its Rush. I hope they go after Glenn Beck pretty soon, he is my favorite and could use the attention.

It seems to me though that it should be against the law for a president or his administration to target private people for attack. I would like to see that stopped. But as for your regular joe dem, let them attack it gets people listening. There have been a number of new listeners of late, that is a good thing

3. Little-Acorn

Little-Acorn Well-Known Member