Dem platform to include prosecuting non warmers

Werbung:
Dem Party Platform Calls For Prosecuting 'Global Warming' Skeptics... http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/d...cuting-global-warming-skeptics/#ixzz4CnHHPuko

This should insure HRC loses.

But it would have been interesting to see DOJ try to prove the warmer myth.
C'mon Dogtowner. That came from a conservative rag and was picked up by all kinds of other rag sites. The headlines are exaggerated. First they didn't say "prosecute". They said "investigate".

Secondly they are not going to prosecute skeptics. They specifically refer to evidence of fraud that was reveled in certain gas companies, Exxon included. Exxon actually saw a danger in AGW, but made a campaign to purposefully confuse the issue of global warming, and kept it from stockholders.

https://demconvention.com/news/democratic-platform-drafting-meeting-concludes/
This is the actual platform statement.
Another joint proposal calling on the Department of Justice to investigate alleged corporate fraud on the part of fossil fuel companies who have reportedly misled shareholders and the public on the scientific reality of climate change was also adopted by unanimous consent.

You are going to have to broaden your reading material.

C'mon Dogtowner. That came from a conservative rag and was picked up by all kinds of other rag sites. The headlines are exaggerated. First they didn't say "prosecute". They said "investigate".

Secondly they are not going to prosecute skeptics. They specifically refer to evidence of fraud that was reveled in certain gas companies, Exxon included. Exxon actually saw a danger in AGW, but made a campaign to purposefully confuse the issue of global warming, and kept it from stockholders.

https://demconvention.com/news/democratic-platform-drafting-meeting-concludes/
This is the actual platform statement.
Another joint proposal calling on the Department of Justice to investigate alleged corporate fraud on the part of fossil fuel companies who have reportedly misled shareholders and the public on the scientific reality of climate change was also adopted by unanimous consent.

You are going to have to broaden your reading material.
I find it just a little creepy that the government can commit fraud constantly with no consequence but they feel empowered to silence thought on fraud it creates.
Your milage may vary.

I find it just a little creepy that the government can commit fraud constantly with no consequence...
Then why don't you get busy with a citizen's movement or protest or petition to rein in fraud? After all, it is up to the citizens to seek redress for grievances.

... but they feel empowered to silence thought on fraud it creates.
huh?

No matter. I don't think we need to know what you are trying to say in that phrase. The subject of your post, no matter what your comments are, is the Democratic Party's platform as it relates to their intention to investigate the fraud perpetrated by Exxon beginning in 1977 and continuing since then. It is very similar to the fraud for which the tobacco industry was investigated and prosecuted. So my question to you would be why you are not concerned about corporate fraud. Are you opposed to fraud or not? Should it be investigated or not?

Then why don't you get busy with a citizen's movement or protest or petition to rein in fraud? After all, it is up to the citizens to seek redress for grievances.

huh?

No matter. I don't think we need to know what you are trying to say in that phrase. The subject of your post, no matter what your comments are, is the Democratic Party's platform as it relates to their intention to investigate the fraud perpetrated by Exxon beginning in 1977 and continuing since then. It is very similar to the fraud for which the tobacco industry was investigated and prosecuted. So my question to you would be why you are not concerned about corporate fraud. Are you opposed to fraud or not? Should it be investigated or not?
The warmer fraud is not strictly government based. Algore has made millions on it as have many others. But the government drives it to insure it's friends continue to profit on a complete fraud.
Feel free to focus on the trivial but it's the 800lb gorilla I'm concerned about.

The warmer fraud is not strictly government based. Algore has made millions on it as have many others. But the government drives it to insure it's friends continue to profit on a complete fraud.
Feel free to focus on the trivial but it's the 800lb gorilla I'm concerned about.
Ok, so you don't believe Exxon or the government. Who do you believe? Bill
O'Liely? Breitbart? Rush L.? Yourself? All those who want you to not think for yourself?

The 800lb. Gorilla showed up in March when CO2 concentrations reached 400 ppm and stayed there for the first time in history. And the proof it has effects is seen in the weather making new records with more violent storms. Yet you don't believe the planet is warming!!!!! It's "the warming fraud" eh? You haven't looked at any of the data then.

Ok, so you don't believe Exxon or the government. Who do you believe? Bill
O'Liely? Breitbart? Rush L.? Yourself? All those who want you to not think for yourself?

The 800lb. Gorilla showed up in March when CO2 concentrations reached 400 ppm and stayed there for the first time in history. And the proof it has effects is seen in the weather making new records with more violent storms. Yet you don't believe the planet is warming!!!!! It's "the warming fraud" eh? You haven't looked at any of the data then.
Yeah, looked at the data. Data says it's not warmed for 17+ yrs despite co2 increasing. Co2 isn't the boogyman. Not shocking as there is no science to demonstrate it is.
I'd like to see the govt in court have to prove it.

Yeah, looked at the data. Data says it's not warmed for 17+ yrs despite co2 increasing.
LINK!!! That sort of "data" is only available from fraudulent sites. Show me where you got it. It's unquestionably bogus!

Co2 isn't the boogyman. Not shocking as there is no science to demonstrate it is.
Again, bogus. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Methane is at least 80 times worse and it is being spewed in huge amounts from fossil fuel extraction operations, but CO2 is, indeed, a greenhouse gas. Again, show me where you get the idea that it is a non-issue!!

C'mon cut the conspiracy theory crap. Your OP failed the sanity test. Just live with it.

LINK!!! That sort of "data" is only available from fraudulent sites. Show me where you got it. It's unquestionably bogus!

Again, bogus. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Methane is at least 80 times worse and it is being spewed in huge amounts from fossil fuel extraction operations, but CO2 is, indeed, a greenhouse gas. Again, show me where you get the idea that it is a non-issue!!
Try keeping up. Noone disputes this.

C'mon cut the conspiracy theory crap. Your OP failed the sanity test. Just live with it.
It's not a conspiracy, it's a scam. Al Gore has a carbon credit business which depends on people thinking there is some need of it. Obama has benefactors receiving tax dollars in failing ventures (remember solyndra ?) Depending on the scam. Phil Jones and Michael Mann acknowledge their theories were wrong and only the politically motivated NOAA tries to keep it up.
And now we are flipping back to global cooling.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a scam. Al Gore has a carbon credit business which depends on people thinking there is some need of it. Obama has benefactors receiving tax dollars in failing ventures (remember solyndra ?) Depending on the scam. Phil Jones and Michael Mann acknowledge their theories were wrong and only the politically motivated NOAA tries to keep it up.
And now we are flipping back to global cooling.
Gore doesn't represent all the other nations that are concerned with GW. So, many countries are in on the scam? Dream on.
As I said you are reading the wrong sources. For example your OP was seriously twisted news. That shows you are very susceptible to conspiracy theory from your "news" sources.

He didn't provide a link as I requested because he has none. He is wasting our time promoting known nonsense. He probably wants to see how sure we are and how easy it might be to snow us with BS.

Werbung:
He didn't provide a link as I requested because he has none. He is wasting our time promoting known nonsense. He probably wants to see how sure we are and how easy it might be to snow us with BS.
No. He knows you are trolling and ain't playing that game.

Back