Democrats despise American values and traditions

What about the blacks who object to you godbothering do gooders erecting statues to slave owners?
You don't mind taking their taxes and sending them to die at war but won't allow them a say in the country.
Notice that all the statues etc are of white heroes?
But those blackfellas are disgruntled etc and you don't care. Of course you would you prayer mumbling freak.

Baby killing democrats???
You need medical attention. You're a good candidate for retrospective abortion.
Sorry Bugger eating boris but black Americans are involved in American politics there are a large number of black Americans in congress even a former president , the nation of America has black billionaires celebrity's supreme court justices . Slaves owner ship is a thing of the past and many many democrats were slave owners inn the past and they invented the kkk also .

I know its a shock for you to hear the truth coming from a nation like doofusdoork where they still use buckets in the house for a bathroom and have turn throwing contests . But times have changed its 2022 not 1722 and if youn were to check there were slaves long before they came to American shores and the slaves were often sold by black slavers .

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:
  • India - 7,989,000.
  • China - 3,864,000.
  • North Korea - 2,640,000.
  • Nigeria - 1,386,000.
  • Iran - 1,289,000.
  • Indonesia - 1,220,000.
  • Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000.
  • Russia - 794,000

he major Atlantic slave-trading nations, in order of trade volume, were Portugal, Britain, Spain, France, The oldest known slave society was the Mesopotamian and Sumerian civilisations located in the Iran/Iraq region between 6000-2000BCE.theNetherlands, and..Denmark. Several had established outposts on the African coast where they purchased slaves from local
.African

why dont you complain about nations that still have slvery or are thet good friends with your nations king ?

Werbung:
What about whites that object to black hatred of whites, cops, and conservative Christians? What if whites don't like MLK statues because of his communism?
Where's the evidence he advocated communist takeover of the country?
It was his attempts to get equality for blacks which upset you racist religious freaks.
Trump is your closest thing to fascist but you won't accept it.
BTW when did you Las see Trump in a church on a Sunday praying to a ghost?
You worshipped him and he was kiddy fiddler like your priests.

Sorry Bugger eating boris but black Americans are involved in American politics there are a large number of black Americans in congress even a former president , the nation of America has black billionaires celebrity's supreme court justices . Slaves owner ship is a thing of the past and many many democrats were slave owners inn the past and they invented the kkk also .

I know its a shock for you to hear the truth coming from a nation like doofusdoork where they still use buckets in the house for a bathroom and have turn throwing contests . But times have changed its 2022 not 1722 and if youn were to check there were slaves long before they came to American shores and the slaves were often sold by black slavers .

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:
  • India - 7,989,000.
  • China - 3,864,000.
  • North Korea - 2,640,000.
  • Nigeria - 1,386,000.
  • Iran - 1,289,000.
  • Indonesia - 1,220,000.
  • Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000.
  • Russia - 794,000

he major Atlantic slave-trading nations, in order of trade volume, were Portugal, Britain, Spain, France, The oldest known slave society was the Mesopotamian and Sumerian civilisations located in the Iran/Iraq region between 6000-2000BCE.theNetherlands, and..Denmark. Several had established outposts on the African coast where they purchased slaves from local
.African

why dont you complain about nations that still have slvery or are thet good friends with your nations king ?

I still want to know what country that little bitch Boris is from

Where's the evidence he advocated communist takeover of the country?
It was his attempts to get equality for blacks which upset you racist religious freaks.
Trump is your closest thing to fascist but you won't accept it.
BTW when did you Las see Trump in a church on a Sunday praying to a ghost?
You worshipped him and he was kiddy fiddler like your priests.
your delusional

To find advancement in the modern democrat party a candidate must accept and promote anti-God and anti-American democrat policies and narratives. May God deliver us from the devil and his followers who promote wicked and foolish democrat ideas

I get the idea they might sense a sea change soon coming to their ideological realities, so they might feel the NEED to recognize as many like minded individuals as they can find.

I get the idea they might sense a sea change soon coming to their ideological realities, so they might feel the NEED to recognize as many like minded individuals as they can find.
If youre suggesting atheists will turn religious, you have to be kidding.
Grow up. Religion is failing.

Conclusion of George Washington's first inaugural speech:

"Having thus imparted to you my sentiments as they have been awakened by the occasion which brings us together, I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the benign Parent of the Human Race in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquility, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessing may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations, and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend"

God was always on the lips of the founding fathers.

Conclusion of George Washington's first inaugural speech:

"Having thus imparted to you my sentiments as they have been awakened by the occasion which brings us together, I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the benign Parent of the Human Race in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquility, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessing may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations, and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend"

God was always on the lips of the founding fathers.
But not in the constitution.
There is no god and you have no evidence to prove there is. You are just another hate filled delusional godbotherer.

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

But not in the constitution.

What country are you from?
You don't know shit about America or our constitution.
You are a retarded pedophile from some shithole country who needs to keep his bitch mouth shut.
You're a little coward, a little bitch, and a little pedophile, absolutely ignorant of every single issue you post about.

Own it, bitch. Thats all you

Werbung:
Angel of Liberty - The Vision of George Washington

JM111_Angel-of-Liberty---__23063.1615141242.1280.1280.jpg

Back