Democrats despise American values and traditions

Intelligent Christians, according to the left, do not let their Christian influence cross the wall of separation the democrats have erected between God and men.

how does anyone "erect a wall between god and men"?

is god that weak? lol

Werbung:
Really stupid people think natural selection or Darwinian evolution invented death when it or they invented life, but that is now what happened. God created the universe and He created life on earth. The devil and sin introduced death into God's creation and idiots blame God for death, but that is likely due to their ignorance or stupidity.
I must have missed that bit where you proved there is a god. Can you post it again please.

how does anyone "erect a wall between god and men"?

is god that weak? lol
Good point. Stupid democrats believe the Constitution has built a wall of separation between God and government, but that is because democrats are stupid for rejecting Jesus.

Good point. Stupid democrats believe the Constitution has built a wall of separation between God and government, but that is because democrats are stupid for rejecting Jesus.

wow, stupid "point".

yes, we are a constitutional republic, not a christian theocracy (thank god..lol).

again, if god wanted "in" on our government, he couldn't just do it himself? is he that weak or stupid? :)

wow, stupid "point".

yes, we are a constitutional republic, not a christian theocracy (thank god..lol).

again, if god wanted "in" on our government, he couldn't just do it himself? is he that weak or stupid? :)
Christians exercise Christian influence in government and unsaved barbarian savages exercise their influence. The Constitution does not deny either the liberty to exercise influence in government.

Christians exercise Christian influence in government and unsaved barbarian savages exercise their influence. The Constitution does not deny either the liberty to exercise influence in government.

well, duh, of course all are free to try and influence government.

its a shame christians influenced government to enforce slavery, ban women from voting, persecute gays, etc.

well, duh, of course all are free to try and influence government.

its a shame christians influenced government to enforce slavery, ban women from voting, persecute gays, etc.
Lefties do not like Christian values which is why they attempt to ban Christian influence with their false claim that the US Constitution has erected a wall of separation between Christian influence and the government.

Lefties do not like Christian values which is why they attempt to ban Christian influence with their false claim that the US Constitution has erected a wall of separation between Christian influence and the government.

define "christian values" and show that "lefties don't like them".

i know many "lefties" who go to christian churches in fact. duh

define "christian values" and show that "lefties don't like them".

i know many "lefties" who go to christian churches in fact. duh
You are not making sense. Do you believe that no professing Christian believes the Constitution has erected a wall of separation between the US government and outspoken Christian influence? Is it just the heathen who believe in the wall of separation between God and the state?

You are not making sense. Do you believe that no professing Christian believes the Constitution has erected a wall of separation between the US government and outspoken Christian influence? Is it just the heathen who believe in the wall of separation between God and the state?

i'm 'not making sense" by asking you to define your own words you used? lol.

Take a look out the window. The earth, moon, and stars are proof of God.
Not according to me they're not and I'll say you have no evidence that your hideous god did either.
That might be what you believe but that doesn't make it fact.

You have no evidence your silly god even exists and you know it. Just another delusional godbotherer.

Werbung:
Back