Democrats don't give a damn how much Americans will be paying to keep the southern border open to potential illegal democrat voters

mark francis

Democrats are all about the money: not the money they will have to spend but the money they can make from fraud and corruption associated with massive wasteful unregulated and unmonitored government spending.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...OXWe5pPFnvufBr3idjs6PLYKx&bt_ts=1715176043636

House Budget report details the high price paid by taxpayers to support illegal immigrants

EXCLUSIVE

By Kerry Picket - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Each illegal immigrant costs the U.S. more per year than it spends on the average food stamp recipient or Medicaid beneficiary, according to an analysis by the House Budget Committee that was shared first with The Washington Times.

Werbung:
This is a LIE! The Democrats want Congress to pass a bipartisan immigration reform law, and the gutless asshole Republican refused to even have a vote on it because they are Trump worshipers. Screw them, and screw Trump.

Democrats are all about the money: not the money they will have to spend but the money they can make from fraud and corruption associated with massive wasteful unregulated and unmonitored government spending.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...OXWe5pPFnvufBr3idjs6PLYKx&bt_ts=1715176043636

House Budget report details the high price paid by taxpayers to support illegal immigrants

EXCLUSIVE

By Kerry Picket - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Each illegal immigrant costs the U.S. more per year than it spends on the average food stamp recipient or Medicaid beneficiary, according to an analysis by the House Budget Committee that was shared first with The Washington Times.
How's the medication for the paranoia going now? Feel better?
Nothing like a good conspiracy theory to ease the pain.

This is a LIE! The Democrats want Congress to pass a bipartisan immigration reform law, and the gutless asshole Republican refused to even have a vote on it because they are Trump worshipers. Screw them, and screw Trump.
When Democrats controlled both houses and the presidency they did nothing to deliver immigrants from the slave cages they invited them into through their open borders political scheme. They can blame Republicans for their corruption but that is because they lie.

When Democrats controlled both houses and the presidency they did nothing to deliver immigrants from the slave cages they invited them into through their open borders political scheme. They can blame Republicans for their corruption but that is because they lie.
slave cages? lol.
god you say the dumbest things

slave cages? lol.
god you say the dumbest things
I suppose your masters have shielded you from the details surrounding Obama's caging of immigrants. nevertheless, I speak of immigrant slavery using the term cages as a metaphor to highlight the fact that Democrats seem eager to import millions of immigrants they have no intention of allowing to work legally in the US but show eagerness to allow them to vote illegally, giving their massive numbers value to the Democrat party.

I suppose your masters have shielded you from the details surrounding Obama's caging of immigrants. nevertheless, I speak of immigrant slavery using the term cages as a metaphor to highlight the fact that Democrats seem eager to import millions of immigrants they have no intention of allowing to work legally in the US but show eagerness to allow them to vote illegally, giving their massive numbers value to the Democrat party.
my "masters"? lol.
god you say the dumbest things.

my "masters"? lol.
god you say the dumbest things.
By "masters" I am referring to those individuals you look to to tell you what news sources you should be reading and listening to and what news sources you should consider fake news.

By "masters" I am referring to those individuals you look to to tell you what news sources you should be reading and listening to and what news sources you should consider fake news.
i dont have any masters. lol.
assuming I have masters is stupid.
but you do you :)

Werbung:
While you're on the subject of news sources, where do you get yours?

Back