desantis hateful pastor

pjmret

Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”​

The pastor tweeted in support of Uganda's new "Kill the Gays" law.

The pastor then cited Leviticus 20:13, the Old Testament verse that says, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Ascol asked, “Was this law God gave to His old covenant people ‘horrific and wrong’?”

Leviticus’ ancient Biblical laws also require the death penalty for anyone who practices fortune telling, curses their mother or father, accidentally kills someone else’s animal, or commits blasphemy. Other Old Testament laws demand death for anyone who charges interest on loans or works on Saturdays.

typical christian hypocrisy to cherry pick bible verses in support of what they believe and ignore those that don't. i'm sure this pastor didn't support the death penalty for other offenses in the bible.

Sins that were punishable by death include homicide, striking one's parents, kidnapping, cursing one's parents, witchcraft and divination, bestiality, worshiping other gods, violating the Sabbath, child sacrifice, adultery, incest, and male homosexual intercourse (there is no biblical legal punishment for lesbians).[2]

if you are a "true christian", pretty much all of us need to die, but you are welcome to start with yourself!

Werbung:

Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”​

The pastor tweeted in support of Uganda's new "Kill the Gays" law.

The pastor then cited Leviticus 20:13, the Old Testament verse that says, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Ascol asked, “Was this law God gave to His old covenant people ‘horrific and wrong’?”

Leviticus’ ancient Biblical laws also require the death penalty for anyone who practices fortune telling, curses their mother or father, accidentally kills someone else’s animal, or commits blasphemy. Other Old Testament laws demand death for anyone who charges interest on loans or works on Saturdays.

typical christian hypocrisy to cherry pick bible verses in support of what they believe and ignore those that don't. i'm sure this pastor didn't support the death penalty for other offenses in the bible.

Sins that were punishable by death include homicide, striking one's parents, kidnapping, cursing one's parents, witchcraft and divination, bestiality, worshiping other gods, violating the Sabbath, child sacrifice, adultery, incest, and male homosexual intercourse (there is no biblical legal punishment for lesbians).[2]

if you are a "true christian", pretty much all of us need to die, but you are welcome to start with yourself!
Obama's pastor condemned America and praised the Muslim terrorists who flew into the twin towers. What a racist moron. However, just because Obama's pastor was an anti-American racist moron does not totally make Obama one by association.

Obama's pastor condemned America and praised the Muslim terrorists who flew into the twin towers. What a racist moron. However, just because Obama's pastor was an anti-American racist moron does not totally make Obama one by association.

obama isn't running for president now, moron.

try to keep up with current politics.

obama isn't running for president now, moron.

try to keep up with current politics.
Oh. My bad. I did not know bad preachers of politicians could no longer be talked about after the politician left office. But why is talking about bad preachers while politicians are still in office suddenly become taboo once the politician leaves office?

Werbung:
Oh. My bad. I did not know bad preachers of politicians could no longer be talked about after the politician left office. But why is talking about bad preachers while politicians are still in office suddenly become taboo once the politician leaves office?

of course you can talk about them. duh.
but they aren't relevant anymore.

as opposed to desantis who is running for president and for whom his choice of people close to him is relevant to today's politics.

your post was just another pathetic attempt to whine about democrats. it wasn't about politics but your hate.

you are so predictable. you always try to deflect away from bad things about republicans and whine about democrats, no matter how long ago. lol

Back