Did Lance Armstrong just get Herman-Cained?

Little-Acorn

Let's see.

Bicyclist Lance Armstrong has been drug tested more times than practically any human being on Earth over his long career. And he has never flunked a single drug test, from what I've heard on the (oh so accurate) media. He has come out clean every time. EVERY time.

But now we have some witnesses who say they saw him taking illegal performance-enhancing drugs... at the same time they were taking those drugs themselves. Witnesses who have lately been confessing to lying about others repeatedly, getting convicted and fined hundreds of thousand of dollars for their fraud and falsehoods.

Armstrong has maintained every step of the way, that he never did any such drugs, not a bit. And those countless drug tests back up his claims 100%. But the years of accusations, defenses he has had to mount, etc. etc. has been so wearing on him and his family, that now that his bicycling career is over and retired, he has said, "The hell with it, I'm not cooperating with this silly charade any more."

Makes me look back and wonder: Where did those "witnesses" against Herman Cain go? Where is the "proof" they said they had, of Cain having affairs?

I'm sure the two sagas were carried out by two completely different and unrelated groups. But it's fascinating how similar the two modus operandi were.

Next time I want to destroy someone who is completely innocent, I know exactly how I'll do it.

I'm not saying Armstrong and/or Cain were innocent, I have my doubts in both cases. But if the next guy really IS innocent, it won't help him against this method of attack.

Werbung:
The USADA is not a "government agency". It is paid for by tax payer dollars. With that said .... neither is ACORN a "government agency"!

I am sure the USADA is following suit to Obama's message. There is no American exceptionalism. There is no individual exceptionalism.

We will take you out to prove otherwise. Whether it be NASA or Lance Armstrong!

Werbung:
Back