Disgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption

So what if the Wayne County judge stupidly and ignorantly falls for the Democrat fraud-denying lie? That does not magically dismiss evidence of fraud still not answered by Democrats.
Why didn't Republicans appeal the decision? Why didn't fox news run with the evidence

For obvious reasons. The evidence was worthless lol

Werbung:
My post proved rand was a moron lol
Senator Rand Paul is an honorable dignity.

2 Peter 2:9-11
King James Version

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.​

Why didn't Republicans appeal the decision? Why didn't fox news run with the evidence

For obvious reasons. The evidence was worthless lol
Rejecting widespread voter fraud has led ungodly lawless Democrats to unjustly jail those who protest against such treasonous fraud.

Rejecting widespread voter fraud has led ungodly lawless Democrats to unjustly jail those who protest against such treasonous fraud.
All you have to do is prove they didn't commit crimes moron
I am sure the videos showing them being criminals were fake! Lol

Senator Rand Paul is an honorable dignity.

2 Peter 2:9-11​

King James Version​

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:​

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.​

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.​

You can ge honorable and still be a moron.

All you have to do is prove they didn't commit crimes moron
I am sure the videos showing them being criminals were fake! Lol
Democrat do not jail protesters for insurrection or riots unless those protesters are protesting democrat corruption. The major majority of the J-6 protesters were there to peacefully protest the despicable crime of voter fraud, just as Trump encouraged them to do. The violent included government agents inciting violence, leftist protesters committing violence, and evidence of prior Democrat collusion to create the false narrative of sedition for Democrat political purposes.

Democrats Claim Stopping Portland Rioting Is An ‘Attack On Democracy’ (thefederalist.com)
Democrats Claim Stopping Two Months Of Portland Rioting Is An ‘Attack On Democracy’

Democrat do not jail protesters for insurrection or riots unless those protesters are protesting democrat corruption. The major majority of the J-6 protesters were there to peacefully protest the despicable crime of voter fraud, just as Trump encouraged them to do. The violent included government agents inciting violence, leftist protesters committing violence, and evidence of prior Democrat collusion to create the false narrative of sedition for Democrat political purposes.

Democrats Claim Stopping Portland Rioting Is An ‘Attack On Democracy’ (thefederalist.com)
Democrats Claim Stopping Two Months Of Portland Rioting Is An ‘Attack On Democracy’

nothing to do with j6 rioters, moron. lol

nothing to do with j6 rioters, moron. lol
Of course. Democrats see leftist riots as legitimate tools of change but protests against Democrat corruption as seditious rebellion against the Democrat Party's God-given authority to rule America with a fascist rod of iron.

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Assaulted Government Buildings (thefederalist.com)

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Broke Into Government Buildings And Assaulted Democracy:

KYLEE GRISWOLD JANUARY 07, 2022 7 MIN READ

Of course. Democrats see leftist riots as legitimate tools of change but protests against Democrat corruption as seditious rebellion against the Democrat Party's God-given authority to rule America with a fascist rod of iron.

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Assaulted Government Buildings (thefederalist.com)

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Broke Into Government Buildings And Assaulted Democracy:

KYLEE GRISWOLD JANUARY 07, 2022 7 MIN READ

again, we were talking about how you claim the j6 rioters are somehow innocent and yet you never prove it. lol

or do you admit they are criminals now?

again, we were talking about how you claim the j6 rioters are somehow innocent and yet you never prove it. lol

or do you admit they are criminals now?
No buildings were burned to the ground. No cop cars were set on fire. No cop stations were torched with cops still inside. No dung was thrown at police officers. No police officers were murdered. So what supposedly made the Jan 6 protest against voter fraud worse than leftist-supported violence and riots in 2020 that did so much damage in human lives and property?

No buildings were burned to the ground. No cop cars were set on fire. No cop stations were torched with cops still inside. No dung was thrown at police officers. No police officers were murdered. So what supposedly made the Jan 6 protest against voter fraud worse than leftist-supported violence and riots in 2020 that did so much damage in human lives and property?

where did I try and compare them, moron? lol.

i'm just laughing at your pathetic attempt to excuse their violence. you can't even bring yourself to call them criminals, even with video proof. lol

i'm just laughing at your pathetic attempt to excuse their violence. you can't even bring yourself to call them criminals, even with video proof. lol
Be careful comrade. He's introduced god into the debate and you can expect immediate punishment.
If you can survive the onslaught of divine intervention you are gaurantee a place in heaven for persistency alone. An endearing quality indeed.

If he delivers the final blow of punishing with eternal
fire you know he is defeated. That scenario appears very close.

Democrats justify leftist violence including murder and torching buildings with people inside, but they condemn in the strongest terms open protests against Democrat corruption.

Werbung:
Democrats justify leftist violence including murder and torching buildings with people inside, but they condemn in the strongest terms open protests against Democrat corruption.
Again you can't admit j6 rioters are criminals lol
You are pathetic

Back