Does Tea-Baggin' Cause Blindness??

I think they should offer families tax cuts if they volunteer in schools. For every 20 hours a person volunteers in a school a % off the state taxes. If you volunteer in a low income area school that is below level you get a bit higher % off of your taxes.

This would free up how many government jobs as teachers aids, kitchen help, recess duty, IMC helpers exc. You could even extend it to grounds and office help.

We pay far too much money for the various aids and helpers and a very high retirement with PERS that could all be done by people as volunteers who do it for the love of volunteering and get help with tax cuts.

And teachers who I work with every day and respect very much should learn that they are no better than those in the private sector, if the private sector is getting pay cuts, hours cut we should not be asking for pay raises.

HEY!! Voters!! THINK!
Average pay of Government Employee = $ 71,000+ a year
Average pay in Private Sector = $ 42,000 a year

Now see where your tax dollars go? Government Produces nothing , Government only TAKES!!

Werbung:
They will argue that they produce jobs

Having a "Job" and producing something of value are two different things. Especially when talking about Government Jobs!! Government "jobs", including schools teachers and administration could be reduced by at least 30% and our children would be better off.
Keeping classrooms to 18- 25 students per class is just an N.E.A. lie so more teachers are required.
Many , Many states have very small school districts requiring a Duplication of Administrative staff as well as unneeded teachers and more buildings, more cost all the way around! Again the NEA fools the taxpaying public and rapes these taxpayers .

Oregon has a 7 year program to teach the spanish kids english even though they admit it can be done in 2 years. But you can not get all that extra funding if you dont drag it on an extra 5 years now can you.

There is too much waste in schools. Special ed I am mixed on, some of it is very much needed some of it is a crock of ****

some kids can be mainstreamed, others no. its all about priorities.

Hey I just noticed you are in Oregon. deschutes county?

They have the highest property tax in the state I am told, do you agree?

I know it went up. I also know we have a 14% unemployment rate here.

Property taxes went up for my home by $500.00 while the assessed value went up some 11 thousand, and the market value went down 20,000.

Go figure.

Oregon has a 7 year program to teach the spanish kids english even though they admit it can be done in 2 years. But you can not get all that extra funding if you dont drag it on an extra 5 years now can you.

There is too much waste in schools. Special ed I am mixed on, some of it is very much needed some of it is a crock of ****

When I was in school, graduated in '62, we learned a language in 2 years. I took Latin, and was done in 2.

That extra 5 years is job security.

I know it went up. I also know we have a 14% unemployment rate here.

Property taxes went up for my home by $500.00 while the assessed value went up some 11 thousand, and the market value went down 20,000.

Go figure.

My property tax went up too by 400 and some change, but the value of my home went down. I wonder if there is anyone we can complain to about it?

3 months ago I read that Lane County was the 25th highest in unemployment and Oregon was second highest unemployed state only behind Michigan.

Oregon needs new leadership

When I was in school, graduated in '62, we learned a language in 2 years. I took Latin, and was done in 2.

That extra 5 years is job security.

Yeah and dont forget an extra 5 years of federal and state funding for your pet program

The program I am speaking of is the ESL program. I think regular French, Spanish and German are even longer :(

I think they should offer families tax cuts if they volunteer in schools. For every 20 hours a person volunteers in a school a % off the state taxes. If you volunteer in a low income area school that is below level you get a bit higher % off of your taxes.

This would free up how many government jobs as teachers aids, kitchen help, recess duty, IMC helpers exc. You could even extend it to grounds and office help.
The government employs teachers aids, kitchen help, recess duty, IMC helpers???

What program is that...and, where can you view it's budget?​

Oh please don't make 'em look at the facts!:D

All teabaggers care about is... hate the President of the United States of America... hate any government authority at all for that matter.

....While, at-the-same-time, running-interference for the 1%ers, who refuse to do their share of financing local-operations' expen$e$.

Apparently, as-long-as you promote the U.S. as The Greatest Country In The World, that magical-phrase excuses/excludes you from any direct-participation.​

We know it by paying attention, and not being blind like the left wing loonie's.
Yeah....the obvious be damned.

:rolleyes:

"There are plenty of storms, usually up to 20 per winter, that are moist enough to produce snow but instead drop rain, or the unaesthetic combination of sleet and freezing rain that I call "sleeze." Why no snow? Because there is simply not enough cold air available. Why so many near-snow events, like sleeze storms? Because there's often almost enough cold air for snow."

323.png

Werbung:
Back