1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Expanding canadian fascism

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by Libsmasher, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

the canadian charter of rights is being replaced by thought-control tribunals. :eek:

From the June 30, 2008 National Review:

2. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

We're going to have to keep a close eye on our conservatives in government. But I don't think they're goint to get away with too much now that the Canadian peole can see how conservatism has nearly destroyed the US.

Why libs, look at how far your standard of living has declined!

3. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

There is no room for racism and religious persecution in Canada. Keep it in the land of the gun where it's welcome.

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I was lost at the first line

Canada is no longer a free country?

When were they ever free and are they even really a country? I mean really!

They wouldnt know freedom if it bit them on the freakin butt!

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

IN 1949, after the communist revolution, Mao assured everyone that there would be freedom of the press - except for enemies of the people. Your's is a statist view of freedom of speech - say anything you want, as long as the authorities deem it acceptable. The acid test of freedom of speech is that unpopular viewpoints are allowed.

Also, the charge of "racism" is your endless weak non-argument - the MacClean's article pointed out that islam is now the world's biggest religion and is growing fast, and that IFs are taking advantage of the growth of islam immigrant communities to spread their ideology of hatred. So not only are you demonstrating in real time the liberal-fascist technique of shutting down free speech by calling everything and everyone racist, you have an ass-backwards perception of what has really occured.

6. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

What can you expect from a nation founded by royalists who had their butts kicked out oif the US after the American Revolution? They fancy themselves euroweenies, and have adopted many of the euroweenies bad habits including statism. Of course, what could you expect from that continent - the home of marx, hitler, musolinni, and franco.

7. dahermit

dahermit New Member

I take exception to your frequent and negative implication concerning the private ownership of firearms in the U.S. We on the left need to keep our firearms to eventually fight against the increasing power and attacks upon the Constitution by the Conservative right. They get richer and more powerful, we get poverty.

8. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

I laugh at your silly gun culture. You ain't never going to get to use your guns against the right or against any other group even though you think you would really, really like to. Forget it!

What I laugh about is the fact that you have so many guns that your country has become unsafe for the average citizen to even walk down the street. What I worry about is that your guns trickle over the border to Canada where we don't want them.

9. dahermit

dahermit New Member

I do not laugh at your Canadian penchant for sex with sheep. The fact that you "...laugh at our silly gun culture...", is of no bearing in a intelligent debate.

If you are legitimately concerned for the safety of U.S. citizens, a more meaningful argument could be made for the issues of medical mistakes (60,000 deaths, according the the AMA), and the deaths caused by falls in the home (exceeds gun deaths). Continuing to be fixated on gun deaths verses those other causes of death, indicate a person whose opinions are based on emotion rather than logic.

"...your country has become unsafe for the average citizen to even walk down the street..." You base this on what information? Spewings from the Brady organization?
    I notice that your country has its share of violent crime including murder also.

unrelated:
    Are you terrified of mice?
    Would you mind listing your gender and age?

10. joeysm8

joeysm8 New Member

No fascism no Racism, when it going to "END". Where ever you go there is issues regarding these problems. Especially in European & Asian countries. Listen one thing all human are same.......then why you discriminating in the form of racism,fascism or religion basis.........please stop this........live like a family.
    ---------------------------
    Joey

Guaranteed ROI
    Viral Marketing
    Social Media Marketing
    Search Engine Submissions
    Email Marketing
    Search Engine Marketing
    Search Engine Optimization

11. roger2008

roger2008 New Member

Fascism in Canada consisted of a variety of movements and political parties in Canada during the twentieth century. Largely a fringe ideology, fascism has never commanded a large following amongst the Canadian people and was most popular during the Great Depression.