F.D.R., Hitler, Obama , which is the WORST?

always

Each sought CONTROL over the personal life of every citizen. Each believed they should HOLD SUPREME POWER over the INDIVIDUAL and replace the ALMIGHTY GOD on his EARTH!! Each suffered from NARCISSISM AND the DESIRE to LIE about ALL THINGS!!
While two of the three have done all their earthly damage , the third one has a record that clearly states his purpose and desires.
Which is the WORST in your opinion ?

Werbung:
only one wanted millions dead, and delivered on that threat.
have to give that one the nod.

try comparing Lincoln, FDR and Obama. a more fair contest. Abe settled for 500k+ dead.

Each sought CONTROL over the personal life of every citizen. Each believed they should HOLD SUPREME POWER over the INDIVIDUAL and replace the ALMIGHTY GOD on his EARTH!! Each suffered from NARCISSISM AND the DESIRE to LIE about ALL THINGS!!
While two of the three have done all their earthly damage , the third one has a record that clearly states his purpose and desires.

you....

What is the point of a thread where every poster will say "hitler is the worst"?
Most people consider hitler the worst man in history. Always probably said hitler was the worst.

Lets see:

F.D.R provoked the japanese to attack, started research on the atom bomb, killed many leftist strikers, and performed unneccassary bombings on civilian targets in Germany.

Obama lied more than the average U.S president, made the economy worse, intensified the afghan war, killed many innocent civilians in iraq and afghanistan, pesecutes communists, and kills workers.

Hitler started WW2, killed 6 million jews, several million gypsies, jehovas witnessess, communists, and slavs, starved much of britian, burned the reichstag, leveled cities, performed horrific and pointless experiments on prisoners, was the root of much modern skinhead-violence, forcefully converted people to christianity, eliminated every personal freedom, enslaved millions, and the list goes on...

HITLER WAS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with pocket... you "always" win the spread the false fear and smear title by a mile.

What's the point of such slime. You've turned yourself into this...

If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem.
Abraham Lincoln

There are a lot of Conservatives that I dislike and for damn good reason but they aren't Hitler or any other other mass murderer.

OK Dick Cheney seemed so mean spirited with a lust for TORTURING human beings that I suppose a case could be made that he's borderline sinister but still I'm not going to rank even him to Hitler.

What is the point of a thread where every poster will say "hitler is the worst"?
Most people consider hitler the worst man in history. Always probably said hitler was the worst.

Lets see:

F.D.R provoked the japanese to attack, started research on the atom bomb, killed many leftist strikers, and performed unneccassary bombings on civilian targets in Germany.

Obama lied more than the average U.S president, made the economy worse, intensified the afghan war, killed many innocent civilians in iraq and afghanistan, pesecutes communists, and kills workers.

Hitler started WW2, killed 6 million jews, several million gypsies, jehovas witnessess, communists, and slavs, starved much of britian, burned the reichstag, leveled cities, performed horrific and pointless experiments on prisoners, was the root of much modern skinhead-violence, forcefully converted people to christianity, eliminated every personal freedom, enslaved millions, and the list goes on...

HITLER WAS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Thought is in error, Hitlers' crime spree is over, finished, so too is F.D.R.s' BUT Obama is still working wildly on his !!! I suspect, unless GODS' GRACE saves America, your pick will end up in second place!!
AMERICA is in GRAVE Danger!!

Easily Hitler, but Nero was worse than him

FDR was terrible but not even in the same camp as Hitler/Nero

obama at best is a wannabe but I dont think he will off people like Hitler or Nero

he will be more like FDR and Carter who both suck but are not direct killers

Your Thought is in error, Hitlers' crime spree is over, finished, so too is F.D.R.s' BUT Obama is still working wildly on his !!! I suspect, unless GODS' GRACE saves America, your pick will end up in second place!!

while killing a way of life is bad, murdering millions of people is much worse. of course he could try to go all joestalin but I believe the Pentagon will draw the line on that

Ronald Reagan, GW Bush, or Dick Nixon were the worst. Personally, I'm torn between Ronnie and the Shrub. Dick Cheyney was not slouch, either, when it came to being an incarnation of Dr Evil. All of them thought they were above the law.

Ronald Reagan, GW Bush, or Dick Nixon were the worst. Personally, I'm torn between Ronnie and the Shrub. Dick Cheyney was not slouch, either, when it came to being an incarnation of Dr Evil. All of them thought they were above the law.

BUT !!, Obama believes HE IS THE LAW!!! If successful will surpass all other MESSENGERS of EVIL!! and a IMPORT!! YET!

BUT !!, Obama believes HE IS THE LAW!!! If successful will surpass all other MESSENGERS of EVIL!! and a IMPORT!! YET!

LOL!!!!:D

You would support Bush/Cheney rules allowing TESTICLE TORTURING OF CHILDREN, drowning people and then reviving them and invading a sovereign country killing 10's if not 100's of thousands...

but President Obama is evil because he wants all Americans to have affordable healthcare and not allow mega insurance giants from declining Americans for preexisting conditions sending them into immediate bankruptcy.

Yeah stay with that one it's winner.:rolleyes:

Until obama gets worse than hitler, I cannot say he is worse. Maybe in a year or two he will suddenly kill millions for no apparent reason. Then I will consider putting him in the same league as hitler.

Until obama gets worse than hitler, I cannot say he is worse. Maybe in a year or two he will suddenly kill millions for no apparent reason. Then I will consider putting him in the same league as hitler.

Dante, Do You not care?, do you not see democrats , Obama is a democrat, have Slaughtered 50,000,000 + by different Abortion methods since 1973, YES. here in the "Land of the FREE"! Radicals Rip the innocent from the Womb or wait until its is born and then "Suck the brain out" of its collapsed skull.
Can YOU imagine their EVIL when they control the Health of EVERYONE?

Dante, Do You not care?, do you not see democrats , Obama is a democrat, have Slaughtered 50,000,000 + by different Abortion methods since 1973, YES. here in the "Land of the FREE"! Radicals Rip the innocent from the Womb or wait until its is born and then "Suck the brain out" of its collapsed skull.
Can YOU imagine their EVIL when they control the Health of EVERYONE?

Actually always, some liberals think they are tolerant and sensitive by being pro-choice. How is someone so ignorant as to believe that murdering an unborn child is somehow tolerant and sensitive?

Crazy.

Werbung:

Godwin's law, lol.

Back