fake news and the media

the annoying thing

I have noticed the media has the tendency to inflame situations by giving its opinion from a political side instead of reporting the facts.
Often the change the entire fabric of a situation by giving this opinion .
If you look there are lots issues that were reported on that were fake news.
I see the media often inflame situations and this can result in violence even death,

Years ago the media reported the new and were not trying so much to create the news or flame the fans of hate as they are these days.
Often the truth is like a onion you have to keep pealing layers off until you get to the core.

Often I say this and I mean it bu lots of people can not handle the truth .

Werbung:
I have noticed the media has the tendency to inflame situations by giving its opinion from a political side instead of reporting the facts.
Often the change the entire fabric of a situation by giving this opinion .
If you look there are lots issues that were reported on that were fake news.
I see the media often inflame situations and this can result in violence even death,

Years ago the media reported the new and were not trying so much to create the news or flame the fans of hate as they are these days.
Often the truth is like a onion you have to keep pealing layers off until you get to the core.

Often I say this and I mean it bu lots of people can not handle the truth .
Oh the irony. Yet you still believe Trump won because fox said so. But theirs isn't fake news i suppose.

"lots issues that were reported on that were fake news."

what percentage are "fake"?

Werbung:
Back