FAUX-Noise; Tackling the "Tough Issues"!!

Werbung:
Funny piece.... and too true to be good for the GOP. The economy is very likely to be the issue front and center in everyone's mind for at least the next six months.

The idea that trying to say Obama has ties to {insert hated person or group here} will focus American away from the troubled economy has to be the least effective campaign ploy I've seen yet in a campaign that has brought weakness in campaigning to an entirely new level.

Funny piece.... and too true to be good for the GOP. The economy is very likely to be the issue front and center in everyone's mind for at least the next six months.

The idea that trying to say Obama has ties to {insert hated person or group here} will focus American away from the troubled economy has to be the least effective campaign ploy I've seen yet in a campaign that has brought weakness in campaigning to an entirely new level.

And now Mr. Erratic McCain has even had to Flip Flop on that!!! His fellow REPUBLICANS started publicly chastising him and Palin so much for taking the low lie smear road that now McCain is forced to tell a bit of the truth... Senator Obama is a GOOD DECENT FAMILY MAN... John McCain's own words.

This has to have been the worst Republican campaign of all times. Old flipper is either acting mean & grouchy like Grandpa Simpson, or showing his mental lapses, or doing the Robot on stage, or trying one easily intercepted Hail Mary pass after another, or just caught on tape Flip Flopping around aimlessly.

I do like the fact he's on the record BIG TIME with these now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b49bW84ORqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpE6ljPjSAk

What nerve! For all of 2008, the Obamabots have done NOTHING but launch dozens of personal attacks on McCain and then Palin that have nothing to do with the issues.

What nerve! For all of 2008, the Obamabots have done NOTHING but launch dozens of personal attacks on McCain and then Palin that have nothing to do with the issues.
You obviously don't know me very well. I was on-the-fence regarding voting Dem or GOP this year until it became apparent that McCain had picked a totally incompetent VP. I haven't fired a lot of meaningless salvos at this pair. Flip-flopping on issues, changing campaign tactics over and over, and having a VP who is so laughably inept that she has to be tutored for weeks to blow two softballed interviews are legitimate criticisms of the McCain-Palin campaign. I'd be firing the same salvos at Obama if he were doing this sort of nonsense.

Before it even starts:
If Ayres is an issue so is Keating.
If Rezko is an issue, we can start considering the truckload of questionable lobbiests and crooks' skeletons from McCain's closet.
If Obama's voting record is fair game, so is McCain's.
Jeriamiah Wright is a problem, so is long-time McCain friend and supporter John Hagee whose endorsement McCain actually solicited.

....And (quite possibly), for the next-several-years.....so we can all join-together and accept-responsibilty for another Bush-economy.

If the Bush-family is ever (again) allowed anywhere near The Oval Office, we deserve the total-vaporization of (whatever's left of) our economy!!! :mad:

This has to have been the worst Republican campaign of all times. Old flipper is either acting mean & grouchy like Grandpa Simpson, or showing his mental lapses, or doing the Robot on stage, or trying one easily intercepted Hail Mary pass after another, or just caught on tape Flip Flopping around aimlessly.
It (truely) is amazing at how he can barely (even) dispense with the rhetoric...without his head snappin'-back to his notes. I've often wondered if he was trained with some kind o' shock-coller, to guarantee he dosen't travel too-far from his prepared-notes, when speaking freely & off-the-cuff to his followers. Could he (possibly) be so unprepared for what he's pursuing?? :confused:

It becomes more-evident....appearance-after-appearance....how The Idiot Son managed to beat McBush, back in 2000. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Yeah....how dare they bring-up The Economy.

Hell.....even as-far-back as January, Phyllis Schlafly was predicting the total-irrelevancy of Republicans'-efforts, with the blame (expectedly) put on everyone but the Bush-agenda. :rolleyes:

ps-r3.gif
"Bill Clinton was elected President in 1992 using James Carville's slogan, "It's the economy, stupid." The Democrats thus capitalized on a temporary economic recession during the last year of George H.W. Bush’s Administration.

Could 2008 be a repeat performance? The falling stock market, rising unemployment, skyrocketing oil prices, sub-prime mortgage collapse, and the Michigan recession have moved to front and center in the primaries.

Will the Republicans get it? Or will they just keep mouthing their tired mantras about free trade, the global economy, the world is flat, we have to be more competitive, send more students to community colleges, and teach more math and science?

The private enterprise system did not cause the loss of jobs. It's the result of bad U.S. policies and one-sided trade agreements that allow foreign governments to discriminate against American workers and products.

It's a very bad U.S. policy to invite millions of illegal aliens to come into the U.S., take low-wage jobs, and cash in on the social benefits that U.S. taxpayers generously provide to low-income households. :rolleyes:

Back