Finally a "Cash for Klunkers" program that might actually work!

Little-Acorn

What are the differences between this program and the govt-run "Cash for Clunkers" program that traded inexpensive older cars for expensive, new, usually Japanese cars?

1.) You are guaranteed to get a genuine American-built product.
2.) You are safer with this product, unlike with the small car you traded your big car for.
3.) This program probably WON'T go broke five days after it begins.
4.) The people running the program will actually make a profit, thus encouraging them to do it right.
5.) The government is NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY.

I like it already.

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/klunker.aspx

SIG SAUER - Gives you $200 "CASH For your KLUNKER* Handgun"

Purchase a new SIG SAUER® P220®, P226®, P229®, 1911, SIG556 pistol, or SIG556 rifle from your dealer’s inventory from September 7th through November 30th, 2009, and SIG SAUER will give you $200.00 for your old KLUNKER* pistol or revolver.

To receive your $200.00 payment, simply send your old KLUNKER* with a copy of your form 4473 and proof of purchase of your new Classic pistol (no later than Friday, December 4, 2009) to:

SIG SAUER, Inc., 18 Industrial Drive, Exeter, NH 03833, ATTN: CK-1

*KLUNKER refers to a handgun from any manufacturer that you wish to trade in for the $200.00 payment.

Gun must be operational and free from cracks in frame or other key components. KLUNKER must be a semi-auto pistol 9mm or larger, or revolver of .38 caliber or larger. SIG SAUER reserves the right to reject any firearm submitted as a KLUNKER that does not meet our criteria. Rejected firearms will be returned to sender. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of your check. This offer cannot be combined with any other program or offer.

Klunkers will not be accepted for payment after Friday, December 4, 2009. NO EXCEPTIONS.

All transactions subject to federal, state and local firearms regulations.

Werbung:
What are the differences between this program and the govt-run "Cash for Clunkers" program that traded inexpensive older cars for expensive, new, usually Japanese cars?

1.) You are guaranteed to get a genuine American-built product.
2.) You are safer with this product, unlike with the small car you traded your big car for.
3.) This program probably WON'T go broke five days after it begins.
4.) The people running the program will actually make a profit, thus encouraging them to do it right.
5.) The government is NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY.

I like it already.

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/klunker.aspx

SIG SAUER - Gives you $200 "CASH For your KLUNKER* Handgun"

Purchase a new SIG SAUER® P220®, P226®, P229®, 1911, SIG556 pistol, or SIG556 rifle from your dealer’s inventory from September 7th through November 30th, 2009, and SIG SAUER will give you $200.00 for your old KLUNKER* pistol or revolver.

To receive your $200.00 payment, simply send your old KLUNKER* with a copy of your form 4473 and proof of purchase of your new Classic pistol (no later than Friday, December 4, 2009) to:

SIG SAUER, Inc., 18 Industrial Drive, Exeter, NH 03833, ATTN: CK-1

*KLUNKER refers to a handgun from any manufacturer that you wish to trade in for the $200.00 payment.

Gun must be operational and free from cracks in frame or other key components. KLUNKER must be a semi-auto pistol 9mm or larger, or revolver of .38 caliber or larger. SIG SAUER reserves the right to reject any firearm submitted as a KLUNKER that does not meet our criteria. Rejected firearms will be returned to sender. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of your check. This offer cannot be combined with any other program or offer.

Klunkers will not be accepted for payment after Friday, December 4, 2009. NO EXCEPTIONS.

All transactions subject to federal, state and local firearms regulations.

yes I cant wait to feel the econ realy rool into shape now :rolleyes:

but big deal its basicly a 200 bucks off sale, that they also get parts and metals they can reuse . We do that all the time with many products. only thing is do to the SUCCESS of cash for clunkers, they are tring to hop on the bandwagen and useing the same name almost even...but you said it failed...so why would they copy it? hmmm

and guess what , small cars do better in crashes then pick ups...did you know that?

but you said it failed...so why would they copy it? hmmm
WHy do you feel they are copying it?

and guess what , small cars do better in crashes then pick ups...did you know that?

Nice try at changing the subject from whether small cars do better than LARGE CARS in crashes... (which they don't).

Back to the subject:
I won't be trading any of my guns in to Sig for one of theirs, mostly because I already bought guns that suit me well and do their job. Why should I change?

But I can see where owners of Lorcins or Smith semiautos might be interested in doing this.

Kudoes to Sig!

Werbung:
I have nothing I'd sell for less than $200. SIG makes nothing that I want to own. I'll stick to Smith & Wesson, thank you.

Back