For America's Middle Class, the Hits Just Keep on Coming

It means that every business must obey the law just like everyone else. And if they don't, they should receive the full penalty of law just like everyone else.

Well, you completely ignore the real issue at hand of did they "earn" their money. That said, I agree, but it is not the responsibility of private business to deal with the immigration problem, that is the responsibility of the federal government.

What you seem to ignore is that the federal government ignores its own immigration laws, how about we start penalizing them?

Werbung:
corporate America is largely the problem with this country.
picture.php

Well, you completely ignore the real issue at hand of did they "earn" their money. That said, I agree, but it is not the responsibility of private business to deal with the immigration problem, that is the responsibility of the federal government.

So, the corporations are allowed to violate the law simply because the government does not enforce the laws?

If you care to take the time, do some research on the fraud committed by corporations with the H1B, L1, and other temporary work visas. Might open your eyes a bit.

What you seem to ignore is that the federal government ignores its own immigration laws, how about we start penalizing them?

Yep. Vote in only those who will enforce the laws.

So, the corporations are allowed to violate the law simply because the government does not enforce the laws?

It is not the responsibility of a private company to enforce to federal immigration law.

If you care to take the time, do some research on the fraud committed by corporations with the H1B, L1, and other temporary work visas. Might open your eyes a bit.

We can all agree there has been fraud at times, but we can also all agree that there has been no less fraud within the halls of government.

We can all agree there has been fraud at times, but we can also all agree that there has been no less fraud within the halls of government.

I think not...at least Liberals will not agree with you. Fraud in the private sector is much worse than the public section...so thinks most libs.

How else could they be such fans of huge ever expanding government? Plus, they hate the private sector. Oh noooooooooooooooooo profits are sooooooooooooo evil...thinks the lib...

And, IMO fraud in government is much worse than the private sector and there are OFTEN no consequences for those who commit the fraud...as long as they are a member of the CSA (aka Dem party).

The Feds deal in TRILLIONS...the private sector in millions...see the difference?

Werbung:
I think not...at least Liberals will not agree with you. Fraud in the private sector is much worse than the public section...so thinks most libs.

Virtually all fraud is within the private sector. Simply because it is with public funds does not change that factor.

How else could they be such fans of huge ever expanding government? Plus, they hate the private sector. Oh noooooooooooooooooo profits are sooooooooooooo evil...thinks the lib...

At what point do profits become excessive, or gross, to you? When those profits are at the expense of the worker (layoffs, hiring cheap overseas labor, eliminating healthcare plans, pensions, etc.) so the CEO, and others, can see their pay increase by 200%, is that justifiable?

The Feds deal in TRILLIONS...the private sector in millions...see the difference?

You do mean billions which add up to trillions, right?

The only difference I see is the number of zeroes. Neither group has any concern for the plight of the common person.

Back