For The "It's NOT About Oil!"-Files

Mr. Shaman

"Bobby Maxwell kept a close eye on the oil industry for more than 20 years as a government auditor. But he said the federal agency he worked for is now a "cult of corruption" -- a claim backed up by a recent government report.

"I believe the management we were under was showing favoritism to the oil industry," Maxwell told CNN.

Maxwell is referring to a tiny agency within the Department of the Interior called the Minerals Management Service, which manages the nation's natural gas, oil and other mineral resources on federal lands.

A report, conducted by the Interior Department's inspector general and released earlier this month, found that employees at the agency received improper gifts from energy industry officials and engaged with them in illegal drug use and inappropriate sexual relations. It looked at activities at the agency from 2003 through 2006.

Maxwell said the report doesn't surprise him. The agency, he said, is corrupt "top to bottom."

Uh-Oh, "conservatives".....there's SEX INVOLVED!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Better call-out your INQUISITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until Congress finds bribery behind our invasion of Iraq and the illegal war there. Thousands have died needlessly and soley for the one purpose of greed.

And the irony is that most of the people involved call themselves "devout christians".

I can tell you that the hottest fires in Hell await them when they go. Money cannot buy them immortality. I hope they really enjoy that money while they can..;)

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until Congress finds bribery behind our invasion of Iraq and the illegal war there. Thousands have died needlessly and soley for the one purpose of greed.

And the irony is that most of the people involved call themselves "devout christians".
That'd make Erik Prince God's #1 Disciple Of Death!!

Welcome To Bizarro Bushworld! :rolleyes:

Uh-Oh, "conservatives".....there's SEX INVOLVED!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Better call-out your INQUISITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WOW!!! CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT?!?!? NO WAY!!!!

LET US PUT THEM IN CHARGE OF HEALTH CARE TOO!!!!!!!!!

You leftists are all idiots...
You are making our point that we do not want government in charge of anything else, let alone what we've already allowed them to control. One even wonders if the increase oil prices are due to government control and corruption already in place.

Thank you for making our point! What a bunch of nimrods.
"oh there's corruption in government! Let's give them more control over everything since we're dumb as hell!"

Is it just ingrained in the American psyche to "expose" the corruption of those to whom you are in political opposition?

It's a waste of time. If the people who spend so much time and effort exposing the corruption of their opponents spent just as much time exposing the corruption of those whom they support, I might actually take this kind of thing seriously. By only exposing your opponents corruption, your motive is clearly political. Who gives a damm.

One even wonders if the increase oil prices are due to government control and corruption already in place.

You mean like the $100/barrel $4+/gallon we paid last year? Way to make the liberal point genius......roflmao

You mean like the $100/barrel $4+/gallon we paid last year? Way to make the liberal point genius......roflmao

Uh... so you are in agreement with us, that government has been causing the price of oil to increase?

Or maybe your point was you don't want government in charge of anything else either, because their corrupt?

Maybe you should start all over and try making a point....?

Is it just ingrained in the American psyche to "expose" the corruption of those to whom you are in political opposition?

It's a waste of time. If the people who spend so much time and effort exposing the corruption of their opponents spent just as much time exposing the corruption of those whom they support, I might actually take this kind of thing seriously. By only exposing your opponents corruption, your motive is clearly political. Who gives a damm.

Well, my point is, yes government is corrupt. Power corrupts. This is a very normal, and unsurprising bit of "news", assuming this was "new" to anyone.

Here's what I don't get. Leftist idiots are real quick to point out corruption. That's fine.... But then... they want to put those who are corrupt in charge of their lives. That is absolute stupidity!

Just last year a scandal rocked the Canadian government about a guy in charge of Canada's auto insurance. He made billions off of an insurance scam where people didn't get their cars fixed. Again... Corruption? In Government??? No way!

Yet here, our leftist bigots want government in charge of health care? Are you kidding? Did you know that in France, where the government signs contracts for medication, a pill called (roughly translated) "Fatty Legs" was approved with a large government contract. The company made billions, and a government politico was paid massive money for pushing the deal.

The FDA shot down the medication... they discovered it does NOTHING...... NOT A THING. OOOO! Can we have that same corruption in charge of our health care?!?! Please please! We have way too many good medications! Let's have government in charge and pass crap medications for campaign donations!

Have a made my point yet? We don't like government. We don't want them in charge. They suck! So whenever someone barfs onto this forum something shocking like "Corruption in Government! *gasp!*" My general response is.... Well... DUH!?! What are stupid? This is not news.

If both-sides are doing the same, what's the big-issue (well, besides the Freepers & Dead-O-Heads who refuse to believe anything about their-guys....because Porky Limbaugh tells them to.)???

One even wonders if the increase oil prices are due to government control and corruption already in place.
Try, again, Lil' Andy (or, at least, try paying-attention)!!

Even the folks at FAUX Noise are finally admitting it was outta-control Capitalism that drove-up prices!!!

:p

"Oil prices are high because of speculation, pure and simple. That’s not an assertion, that’s a fact. Yet rather than attack the speculation and rid ourselves of the problem, we flail away at the symptoms."

My point with posting that youtube link that exposes persecution of any technology that will usurp the meterable-energy magnates' monopoly over the current mega-cash flow is that the corruption is there. The technology is also there.

Barack Obama doesn't need to champion new technology. He needs to champion old technology that was ashed out by the bloody hands of the profiteers.

Try, again, Lil' Andy (or, at least, try paying-attention)!!

Even the folks at FAUX Noise are finally admitting it was outta-control Capitalism that drove-up prices!!!

:p

Um... do you ever read the web sites you link? This has to be the hundredth time I've gone to your links and discovered you are ignorant as hell.

Read that line right below the title...
Commentary by Mike Norman for FOX Fan Central

Did ya notice that first word? "commentary".

Here try this from TIME which is an actual report on the subject.
Why There Should Be More Oil Speculation, Not Less
The economic disruption caused by oil's volatility has been so vexing that the Obama Administration believes it can stabilize prices by regulating speculators out of the market. It can't.

So much money has piled into oil that there's a belief that there are too many people involved in the futures market. In fact, the opposite is true. The participants are so few that a couple of major players can, if they choose, garner absolute control, cornering the market and creating a price bubble for their own benefit.

Funny how truth always seems to come out at some point.

Werbung:
The simple fact of malignant capitalism is that the one holding the monopoly wins.

This lesson hasn't been lost on BigOil/nukes and other forms of energy created in a controlled central location and piped out to consumers via a meter. Home-based energy production is like cryptonite to superman. BigOil has been in an active eradication program to stamp out any technology that even hints at liberating us from their $$ yoke.

That youtube video spells it out on page one here in this thread pretty well. You should watch it when you get a chance.

Back