Forget the Wall, what we need is an Iron Dome

I doubt I would agree with every idea proposed by Trump. I did not vote for him in the 2016 primary because I did not favor him above all other candidates then. I do favor Trump far above the likes of Hillary and Biden, however.

your obsession with hillary continues, given she isn't running lol

Werbung:
I don't believe I will ever forget Hillary, Hitler, or other demonic propagators of hell on earth.

i am sure you will continue to obsess about her until the day you die...unless you get mental health treatment
after all, no normal person would describe hillary as being similar to hitler. but you have serious issues. lol

I doubt I would agree with every idea proposed by Trump. I did not vote for him in the 2016 primary because I did not favor him above all other candidates then. I do favor Trump far above the likes of Hillary and Biden, however.
So you voted for Hillary in 2016 or you wasted your vote on some guaranteed Third Party Loser.
Trump s clearly a loser here. He is a narcissist that wants to deport 11 million people whose labor the economy needs and he wants to be a dictator. Now he wants to reinstate a racist Muslim ban. He wants to be president because he wants to be above the law. He longs to be paid the big bucks to go back to having golf junkets that cost taxpayers billions. He has no solution to the Israel problem, he wants to wreck NATO.

let me know when you can prove that a missile system can 100% protect america from nuclear attack.
and you dont even need to hit this country to cause a nuclear winter. duh.

my obvious point (well obvious to anyone with an iq over 50) is that..why is trump talking about this now? why didn't he actually do something when he was CIC about it? duh. the obvious answer...he's just pandering to his moron supporters.
I never said it could protect 100 percent of America now did I retard. I said city's .
I am very aware of what a nuclear winter is dumb ass.
I even worked in a nuke plant for awhile in Surry Virgina.
Your so stupid you can not see my point .

If Russia was to attack us and we had a deceit anti missile system which we do not have at all. We would have less people killed and a lot of infrastructure left instead of taking 4000or more icbm hits .
You see lug nut its much better for us to protect our nation and its future then be like you and say screw it.
Much better for those nukes to be shot down while in space to limit the amount of damage. this would lesson the changes of a nuke winter as we really are their main target.
now lug nut if the majority of Russian nukes were shot down we would not have a nuke winter if we did not launch all of ours and then we could selectively attack Russian targets on a more tactical level and avoid a nuke winter.

The real issue is your a pussy and a coward and most likely know very little about tactics and self defense. I am guessing you have been bullied all your life.

So you voted for Hillary in 2016 or you wasted your vote on some guaranteed Third Party Loser.
Trump s clearly a loser here. He is a narcissist that wants to deport 11 million people whose labor the economy needs and he wants to be a dictator. Now he wants to reinstate a racist Muslim ban. He wants to be president because he wants to be above the law. He longs to be paid the big bucks to go back to having golf junkets that cost taxpayers billions. He has no solution to the Israel problem, he wants to wreck NATO.
I'm sorry you hate Trump without a just cause.

I never said it could protect 100 percent of America now did I retard. I said city's .
I am very aware of what a nuclear winter is dumb ass.
I even worked in a nuke plant for awhile in Surry Virgina.
Your so stupid you can not see my point .

If Russia was to attack us and we had a deceit anti missile system which we do not have at all. We would have less people killed and a lot of infrastructure left instead of taking 4000or more icbm hits .
You see lug nut its much better for us to protect our nation and its future then be like you and say screw it.
Much better for those nukes to be shot down while in space to limit the amount of damage. this would lesson the changes of a nuke winter as we really are their main target.
now lug nut if the majority of Russian nukes were shot down we would not have a nuke winter if we did not launch all of ours and then we could selectively attack Russian targets on a more tactical level and avoid a nuke winter.

The real issue is your a pussy and a coward and most likely know very little about tactics and self defense. I am guessing you have been bullied all your life.
Nuclear winter is a made up term as nukes increase the temps locally by 100,000,000 degrees Celsius and no part of this allows for winter. Temps at Hiroshima were normal after the blast

your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash. lol.
no proof of your claims, as always liar. :)
no one is really sure why you act like a lying moron, but no one really cares, its just fun to laugh at you
This idiot thinks the USA must broadcast where how many and what protects dc and the white house .
He's a moron.

Actually legally I do not have to prove anything, that is all on you and your PhD

Silly
this isn't a court, moron. of course you dont' have to do anything "legally".
its a discussion forum where the accepted rule of intelligent debate is "your claim, your proof"..but as a moron, you aren't up to intelligent debate. duh
god you're such a moron. lol.

this isn't a court, moron. of course you dont' have to do anything "legally".
its a discussion forum where the accepted rule of intelligent debate is "your claim, your proof"..but as a moron, you aren't up to intelligent debate. duh
god you're such a moron. lol.
You have never participated in an intelligent debate, nor will you ever.

Try again

PS. No one is required to prove anything to you, or anyone else with a fifth grade intelligence quotient

You have never participated in an intelligent debate, nor will you ever.

Try again

PS. No one is required to prove anything to you, or anyone else with a fifth grade intelligence quotient

you are such a moron.
we are in complete agreement that you have the freedom to look as stupid as you want here and prove none of your claims. lol

you are such a moron.
we are in complete agreement that you have the freedom to look as stupid as you want here and prove none of your claims. lol
You think that Joe Biden is the president when in fact he is only the white house food tester in adult pampers. So how can I prove any of this to you

Werbung:
Back