Georgian Deadfallitle...

Haydi

It took 16 months for Saakashvili to free Georgian sailors got into Somali pirates’ hands. All that time he was haggling and forcing down price of ransom from $1 million to $200 thousands for each. The money was collected by families of the captives and Georgian citizens, but the biggest part came from Turkish businessmen who work in Georgia. Instead of acknowledging them for such charitable act Saakashvili pushed on them even harder. Foreigners were always a source of easy profit for Saakashvili and his men, some kind of business, you know. Formerly Israeli businessmen were objects of racketeering and blackmailing through controllable and liable to Saakashvili security agencies and after they left they were replaced by Turks. I wonder for how long Turkey will tolerate such offence and lawlessness towards its citizens allowing Saakashvili making money this way...

Werbung:
I wonder for how long Turkey will tolerate such offence and lawlessness towards its citizens allowing Saakashvili making money this way...

I'd guess as long as it profits from the relationship. Its not as if this sort of thing is unusual in the wide world.

Back