Go UConn!

Werbung:
So the coach makes about 1.5 mil per year but he brings the university about 12 mil per year and the reporter is complaining? Is he a communist or just stupid?

I wonder what the correlation is between a coaches salary and the amount of wins the team will have? I bet the more a coach is paid the more the team wins.

So the coach makes about 1.5 mil per year but he brings the university about 12 mil per year and the reporter is complaining? Is he a communist or just stupid?

I wonder what the correlation is between a coaches salary and the amount of wins the team will have? I bet the more a coach is paid the more the team wins.

Wonder what the women's coach makes ? Used to be the women's basketball program was FAR more supported than the men's.

And lets not forget how many other sports that 12m pays for. But only iof they're winning.

My VC's coach Shaka Smart just got a raise to 1.2m. Good for him ! Earned every penny.

Werbung:

I also bet that the reason corporations pay CEO's large salaries is because they too expect he will bring in more than he looses for the company.

Additionally, I would bet that the same logic is applied to every employee they voluntarily hire.

That is the way it should be because that is the only position that makes sense both for the company and for the economy as a whole. And anyone who things that this is just crass capitalism needs to consider that every company has a mission statement and almost all of them include being responsible members of the community. But if a company does do something that harms people then it is the governments job to make laws to stop them. Is the gov. failing at that job?

Back