good news for nyc

the annoying thing

How many illegal immigrants are in NYC?

There are thought to be over half a million undocumented immigrants residing in New York City. They come from many parts of the world, especially Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Caribbean.

This is what hey wanted but expected joe to send them all to republican states so they could pay for it, lol they are getting just what the deserve thats to joe the moron Biden I hope it breaks them financially

Werbung:
Youre point is?

Are there no illegal immigrants in republican controlled states? Hows the hypocrisy going now son?

Yes i love it biden is letting them in by the thousand and now liberal officials are crying about the influx and the cost lol they got what they wanted now live with it lol
When they get the problem in thier states and the cost of housing feeding medical care etc its help is help us joe . lol scream suckers you asked for it .lol chumps

Yes i love it biden is letting them in by the thousand and now liberal officials are crying about the influx and the cost lol they got what they wanted now live with it lol
When they get the problem in thier states and the cost of housing feeding medical care etc its help is help us joe . lol scream suckers you asked for it .lol chumps
You love it? Its the only time you've ever shown affection. I'll take that as a change of heart, as small as it is.

Yes when dumb ass democrats open the border like biden and smile and think its all grand then have to face the facts is dam amusing just like when taxes go up and inflation has they asked for it and go it ame with crime by no bail and going soft on criminals they increased he crime rate in thier citys and I hink its funny as hell they are that stupid its really amusing to watch them screw them selfs and watch them whine about it .

Yes when dumb ass democrats open the border like biden and smile and think its all grand then have to face the facts is dam amusing just like when taxes go up and inflation has they asked for it and go it ame with crime by no bail and going soft on criminals they increased he crime rate in thier citys and I hink its funny as hell they are that stupid its really amusing to watch them screw them selfs and watch them whine about it .
You have a weird sense of humour.
But dementia does that.

They should send the criminals packing. Or air drop them over the south pole.

Werbung:
Back