Gov Christie Poll rating is 59% Read it and weep Texas Tea!

steveox

TRENTON — A new poll shows Gov. Chris Christie still earns high marks among New Jersey voters, though the number who think he deserves a second term has slipped.

The Monmouth University/Asbury Park Press poll out today shows 59 percent think Christie should be re-elected in November, down 4 percentage points from a February poll.

A third of those surveyed say it's time for a new governor.

Christie's job approval rating is 65 percent, down 5 percentage points from February. Twenty-six percent disapprove of his performance, up 9 percentage points from February.

Christie's likely opponent, Democratic state Sen. Barbara Buono has been campaigning that Christie's views are inconsistent with most New Jerseyans.

The telephone survey of 694 registered voters was conducted from April 11-14. It has an error margin of 3.7 percentage points.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/04/christies_approval_ratings_dip.html

Compare this to Obama 42% See That Tea!!! WE WILL GET A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT!! Americans are SICK N TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY! Democrats run and hide meanwhile Republicans take responsibility do what needs to be done. Democrats protect their own and look away when they get hit with scandals. Republicans will fire people and apologize to the people. Democrats will deny any wrong doing or they say they don't know anything about it just like sergeant Shultz does on Hogans Heroes
That's what Democrats do..Run and hide and see nothing and know nothing

Werbung:
TRENTON — A new poll shows Gov. Chris Christie still earns high marks among New Jersey voters, though the number who think he deserves a second term has slipped.

The Monmouth University/Asbury Park Press poll out today shows 59 percent think Christie should be re-elected in November, down 4 percentage points from a February poll.

A third of those surveyed say it's time for a new governor.

Christie's job approval rating is 65 percent, down 5 percentage points from February. Twenty-six percent disapprove of his performance, up 9 percentage points from February.

Christie's likely opponent, Democratic state Sen. Barbara Buono has been campaigning that Christie's views are inconsistent with most New Jerseyans.

The telephone survey of 694 registered voters was conducted from April 11-14. It has an error margin of 3.7 percentage points.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/04/christies_approval_ratings_dip.html

Compare this to Obama 42% See That Tea!!! WE WILL GET A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT!! Americans are SICK N TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY! Democrats run and hide meanwhile Republicans take responsibility do what needs to be done. Democrats protect their own and look away when they get hit with scandals. Republicans will fire people and apologize to the people. Democrats will deny any wrong doing or they say they don't know anything about it just like sergeant Shultz does on Hogans Heroes
That's what Democrats do..Run and hide and see nothing and know nothing
steve, steve, steve .... do you really think Christie is anything other than a RINO?

I wanna hear what Dog thinks about Christie. I think he would agree with me Christie is a moderate and Libs are scared to death of him. He would also agree if Christie gets in oval office he might get that Canadian pipeline to U.S as well open those oil fields and open off shore drilling on gulf coast to lower gas prices and get our economy rolling again. Christie is an enemy to the EPA.

Libs aren't afraid of him..

B. Hussein's MO has been clear from the beginning. Not to defeat your political opponent but, to completely destroy/eliminate them.

Christie is no different. It's just business ...... even if he is one of them!

Whistling past the graveyard, methinks!

He's a fat fuck who can't control his hunger let alone a country

But he is good at dividing a fucked up dinosaur party

He's a fat fuck who can't control his hunger let alone a country

But he is good at dividing a fucked up dinosaur party
Definitely a well-reasoned, well considered, deeply profound, and succinct response ... how can anyone possibly argue with your logic?

You win ... I just wish I had seen the light years ago.

A prize to anyone who can decode the semi literate ramblings of steveox above

And GBF thanks for recognising my succinct argument

I realise you are mocking me so perhaps you think Christie is a slim uniter of the retardlican party?

I guess there is a reasonable chance that compared to you he is slim

A prize to anyone who can decode the semi literate ramblings of steveox above

And GBF thanks for recognising my succinct argument

I realise you are mocking me so perhaps you think Christie is a slim uniter of the retardlican party?

I guess there is a reasonable chance that compared to you he is slim

Actually, I'm just amazed that you realized I was mocking you, since that simplistic rant certainly doesn't qualify you for a Mensa award ... in fact, it frightens me that your type of mind warp might actually have a say in the future of this country.

Next time, if you can, put forth a cogent discussion (though I find THAT highly unlikely), and I'm sure you will evoke a like response, maybe one that agrees with you (though I find THAT even more unlikely), or, more probably, you will get a reasoned response from which you can use to actually form an adult opinion on issues. Childish personal attacks are just that ... childish. Now, go stand in the corner until supper.

There is nothing wrong with simplicity

It is a fact that he is obese and it is a fact that he divides the retard party

The former is bad the latter is good

Your insults an indication that you know you are wrong

I won't have a say in the elections in your fucked up country because I would never live in such a cess pit

Compared to Mitt Romney though he's positively Churchilian

Werbung:
In fact putting a grotesquely obese man in charge of a nation facing an obesity epidemic would be like putting a coke-addled alcoholic in charge of a country with massive drug and alcohol problems and the retard party would never do that would they?

Would they?

Back