Gov grabs your private 401k

Dr.Who

Your retirement fund is yours. You paid into it with your own money and the gov gave you a tax break at the time. I have always wondered when they would come to get that missing tax.

Now in this case the government in question is not the U.S. Gov but it is the gov of Ireland. But let us not forget that many here emulate governments of Europe and that once an idea comes to mind it is rarely forgotten (like the VAT).

So what do you think? Is our government watching? Do they or will they want to do this?

Anyway here is the article:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/ireland_plans_pension_fund_gra.html

Werbung:
Unless the spending is stopped we will do the same as Ireland.

It is apparent to me that the Dems and BO have every intention of taxing whatever they can tax to continue the growth of government. They will continue proliferate spending so that the only answer will be, higher taxation. That appears to be the plan.

I do not believe there is one D in Congress who wishes to cut spending. As such, 2012 will see the biggest electoral blowout in a long time.

Legislation to that effect has already been floated in Congress. They are to timid to do much more than that at least fr now. Best eep the donkeys out of power though or kiss it goodbye.

What I heard on Mark Levin today is that some leftwing jackal at Columbia university has suggested that the federal government force pension funds to by treasury department bonds etc, and that the obozo gang is considering it. It is important to grasp that leftwingers will attempt anything their fevered imaginations can dream up, if they think they can get away with it. They have no constraints - they view morality as a quaint custom of the "guns and religion clingers", and the U.S. Constitution as an irrelevent anachronistic product of dead white males.

Werbung:
What I heard on Mark Levin today is that some leftwing jackal at Columbia university has suggested that the federal government force pension funds to by treasury department bonds etc, and that the obozo gang is considering it. It is important to grasp that leftwingers will attempt anything their fevered imaginations can dream up, if they think they can get away with it. They have no constraints - they view morality as a quaint custom of the "guns and religion clingers", and the U.S. Constitution as an irrelevent anachronistic product of dead white males.

That's good point. While conservatives are often hypocrites for betraying morals and principles the left has thrown out many moral and constitutional principles. Sure they can't be hypocrites but a lack of these restraints is very dangerous in the hands of powerful people.

We could start a thread: "Is the left moral?" we would decide that some are but most are just ethical. Then we would learn that it is a fluid relativistic ethic that lacks meaning. They would argue that it does have meaning.

We could start the thread: "Does the left throw out the constitutional?" After a long debate about when they like it and when they don't we would learn that they do feel it to be a living document and in my mind that would mean a document that is meaningless but in the mind of those on the left they would defend that as still important. I would not understand how they could say that and they would not see why I did not get it.

Back