Gov. Perry Tells HHS Where To Put Obamacare

Cruella

Gov. Perry tells HHS where to put Obamacare

"In the ObamaCare plan, the federal government sought to force the states to expand their Medicaid programs by – in the words of the Supreme Court – putting a gun to their heads. Now that the “gun to the head” has been rernoved, please relay this message to the President: I oppose both the expansion of Medicaid as provided in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the creation of a so-called “state” insurance exchange, because both represent brazen intrusions into the sovereignty of our state"

"Neither a“state” exchange nor the expansion of Medicaid under the Orwellian-named PPACA would result in better “patient protection” or in more “affordable care.” What they would do is make Texas a mere appendage of the federal government when it comes to health care."

Werbung:
Gov. Perry tells HHS where to put Obamacare

"In the ObamaCare plan, the federal government sought to force the states to expand their Medicaid programs by – in the words of the Supreme Court – putting a gun to their heads. Now that the “gun to the head” has been rernoved, please relay this message to the President: I oppose both the expansion of Medicaid as provided in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the creation of a so-called “state” insurance exchange, because both represent brazen intrusions into the sovereignty of our state"

"Neither a“state” exchange nor the expansion of Medicaid under the Orwellian-named PPACA would result in better “patient protection” or in more “affordable care.” What they would do is make Texas a mere appendage of the federal government when it comes to health care."
Why didn't he speak like that when he was running for President...lol

I'm curious to see which other states say no thanks not the least being my own (VA).

it is NOT a no brainer if you are the one left holding the bag whenever you have to start paying for it.

I'm curious to see which other states say no thanks not the least being my own (VA).

it is NOT a no brainer if you are the one left holding the bag whenever you have to start paying for it.

So far Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, So. Carolina and Wisconsin have said they won't take it either.

So far Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, So. Carolina and Wisconsin have said they won't take it either.

Are those states going against it mostly due to a majority of their public being against Obama care or is it the governors against it?

If it’s the people then that is good news, they might be red states come November.

Are those states going against it mostly due to a majority of their public being against Obama care or is it the governors against it?

If it’s the people then that is good news, they might be red states come November.

I'm guessing it's the governors' call. But the problem with the medicaid extension is that in about 3 or 4 years, the states will have to pay for it themselves. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Dem. governors turn it down. They are probably waiting til after the election to see what happens before they commit.

I'm guessing it's the governors' call. But the problem with the medicaid extension is that in about 3 or 4 years, the states will have to pay for it themselves. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Dem. governors turn it down. They are probably waiting til after the election to see what happens before they commit.
Our governor will sign up for it, he is a total fool and wont be around in 3-4 years so it wont be his problem.

Werbung:
Our governor will sign up for it, he is a total fool and wont be around in 3-4 years so it wont be his problem.

You have a point. I guess states will start declaring bankruptcy, like many cities have already done.

Back