Hamas admits they use kids

Werbung:
Not very sorry you never criticize the isreali bombing
No wonder people dislike so many so called Christians for their hateful beliefs
Israel had to go to war against heartless mass-murdering Muslim terrorists. After 50 years of non-stop terrorist murders of innocent Israeli women and children Israel has finally had enough and is trying the one thing that might finally work, in spite of bad recommendations from so many to stick to former methods that never worked.

Nope its self defense as long as Hamas exist they area danger to Israel they have vowed to kill all Jews ,They have vowed to kill all jews and and America

Yep it's defense. Hamas has vowed to carry on attacks like Oct 7 and to kill all the Jews and us to if they could.
All of Hamas and their helpers .
O yes the hospitals and holy places and homes and schools where they used to hide weapons and launch rockets from .
That’s some kind of amazing mind fuck. Mass murder thousands of innocents and claim it’s self defense. WTF!

Total dupe of the establishment.

That’s some kind of amazing mind fuck. Mass murder thousands of innocents and claim it’s self defense. WTF!

Total dupe of the establishment.
What is crazy is blaming Israel for going after the mass murderers who have been murdering innocent Jews for 5 decades or more

Israel had to go to war against heartless mass-murdering Muslim terrorists. After 50 years of non-stop terrorist murders of innocent Israeli women and children Israel has finally had enough and is trying the one thing that might finally work, in spite of bad recommendations from so many to stick to former methods that never worked.

they had to do all the bombing they did? they had to?

if they had nuked gaza by claiming they had to to wipe out hamas, would you support that, yes or no?

Silly arguments but typical of those accepting state controlled media.

No one denies Israel’s right to exist. What they’re doing in Gaza is genocide, not defending themselves.

It’s very likely Bibi knew Hamas was attacking and set up events, just as many criminal leaders throughout history have done.
Nope its self defense as long as Hamas exist they area danger to Israel they have vowed to kill all Jews ,They have vowed to kill all jews and and America Thru are part of Gaza ,
Perhaps this will teach them not to poke the bear again but sadly they are inbred morons that want to kill . They have been removed from about ever nation as they commit terrorist acts inn Syria Egypt Jordan .
Sadly people die in wars that are non combatants thats why you better know what your doing when you start one . \\

The inbred Palestinians Attacked Israel and committed vile inhuman acts of brutality in mass. Now what did they expect Israel to do send them a thank you card and a box of candy ,ld help them. And it didn't happen They hoped other Muslims nations

They did not help except for other terroris.
And now they pull the same old story they attack and kill Jews then when they fight back they cry o help us . they spent all the cash they get building tunnels and buying guns instead of helping the people . Peace will happen when they have destroyed hamas .

Nope its self defense as long as Hamas exist they area danger to Israel they have vowed to kill all Jews ,They have vowed to kill all jews and and America Thru are part of Gaza ,
Perhaps this will teach them not to poke the bear again but sadly they are inbred morons that want to kill . They have been removed from about ever nation as they commit terrorist acts inn Syria Egypt Jordan .
Sadly people die in wars that are non combatants thats why you better know what your doing when you start one . \\

The inbred Palestinians Attacked Israel and committed vile inhuman acts of brutality in mass. Now what did they expect Israel to do send them a thank you card and a box of candy ,ld help them. And it didn't happen They hoped other Muslims nations

They did not help except for other terroris.
And now they pull the same old story they attack and kill Jews then when they fight back they cry o help us . they spent all the cash they get building tunnels and buying guns instead of helping the people . Peace will happen when they have destroyed hamas .
Nope. It’s a genocide and you’ll soon deny you supported it.

Post what ever you like but I will always take the side of any one against terrorist ,
They committed some of the most inhuman crimes again children and women in Israel and have vowed to do it again . Taking in to consideration their vows to destroy all of Israel , thus that alone gives Israel the right to destroy Hamas and protect their own people .
They attacked Israel and acted like beasts raped and mutilated women burned baby's and beheaded them alive and much more and vowed to do it again.,

Gaza is the home of Hamas the goverment of Gaza and much of Gaza supports Hamas , they remind me of Nazis as they would kill every Jew in the world if they could . As long as Hamas exists they are a danger , And I would do the same thing ,

Post what ever you like but I will always take the side of any one against terrorist ,
They committed some of the most inhuman crimes again children and women in Israel and have vowed to do it again . Taking in to consideration their vows to destroy all of Israel , thus that alone gives Israel the right to destroy Hamas and protect their own people .
They attacked Israel and acted like beasts raped and mutilated women burned baby's and beheaded them alive and much more and vowed to do it again.,

Gaza is the home of Hamas the goverment of Gaza and much of Gaza supports Hamas , they remind me of Nazis as they would kill every Jew in the world if they could . As long as Hamas exists they are a danger , And I would do the same thing ,
Apparently you’re blind. Israel is committing far more terrorism than Hamas ever did. You may believe the establishment, but informed people don’t.

they had to do all the bombing they did? they had to?

if they had nuked gaza by claiming they had to to wipe out hamas, would you support that, yes or no?
No, if Israel nuked Gaza or if Biden nuked Texas I would not approve, but what a stupid question to ask.

Nope. It’s a genocide and you’ll soon deny you supported it.
The world shows its collective stupidity by branding responses to terrorism also terrorism. Never mind the stupidity of the world, Israel is doing what is necessary to put down the terrorists who have been randomly and mercilessly murdering innocent Israeli women and children for five decades, and I support Israel for that timely necessary response.

Werbung:
Apparently you’re blind. Israel is committing far more terrorism than Hamas ever did. You may believe the establishment, but informed people don’t.
I guess Hamas is finally learning that Israel is no longer playing around with those who mass murder innocent people in Israel, thank God.

"You've released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" -Sen. Chuck Schumer​

1704022859306.png

Back