Hell freezes over: Koch's scientists confirm that climate change is REAL!

We need to find out what the next bandwagon will be for the Left and profit from it.

Nothing would make me happier than duping lefties and getting rich in the process.

They floated the diversity balloon not so long ago among others.

Werbung:
Logic and depth of thinking aren't exactly the hallmarks of the left. They gravitate more towards what makes them "feel" good. There is a reason that the left are known as the kings of unintended consequences.

Palerider is back. How 'ya been, Palerider? Good to see you once again.

Oh, and is every scientific organization in the world representative of "the left"? Just wondering.

Logic and depth of thinking aren't exactly the hallmarks of the left. They gravitate more towards what makes them "feel" good. There is a reason that the left are known as the kings of unintended consequences.

I know what you mean. We have wind turbines on top of the Columbia River Gorge and they're slaughering birds. It's really a mess. Some of the birds are endangered. Funny we don't hear anything from the left complaining about the poor endangered birdies getting eaten up in their environmentally sound blades. LOL.

They floated the diversity balloon not so long ago among others.

I can understand the Left pushing diversity, but the old saying "follow the money", seems not to apply. I am not sure how libs make money on diversity. Though I suppose it fits somewhat into their goals of secularism and communism?

Maybe their next big effort will be related to food. I could see them trying to control everything we eat. We know they HATE livestock producers due to pollution and other things. So, maybe we should consider a strong buy in tofu.

If we could find out where the lib elites are investing their money, we should be able to ascertain the next bandwagon...

Palerider is back. How 'ya been, Palerider? Good to see you once again.

Just making the rounds. Thanks.

Oh, and is every scientific organization in the world representative of "the left"? Just wondering.

There is a difference between the political heads of organizations and the scientific bodies of those organizations. The political heads are all about fundraising, publicity, and recruitment, not science. As to the scientists who make up those bodies, you know as well as I that you would be hard pressed to find more than a couple of handfulls of scientists who don't depend on grant money who are onboard the AGW bandwagon. Very few actual working scientists buy into climate change as packaged by warmists.

I know what you mean. We have wind turbines on top of the Columbia River Gorge and they're slaughering birds. It's really a mess. Some of the birds are endangered. Funny we don't hear anything from the left complaining about the poor endangered birdies getting eaten up in their environmentally sound blades. LOL.

I cancelled a long held subscription to Autobon because of their hypocritical silence regarding the slaughter of birds by wind turbines. Let a couple of birds die of poisoning from the run off of a mine and they howl to the heavens but let raptors die in the tens of thousands not to mention miagratory birds and bats and they are as quiet as church mice.

I cancelled a long held subscription to Autobon because of their hypocritical silence regarding the slaughter of birds by wind turbines. Let a couple of birds die of poisoning from the run off of a mine and they howl to the heavens but let raptors die in the tens of thousands not to mention miagratory birds and bats and they are as quiet as church mice.

well not completely nary a word...

from 2006 by the way

There is a difference between the political heads of organizations and the scientific bodies of those organizations. The political heads are all about fundraising, publicity, and recruitment, not science. As to the scientists who make up those bodies, you know as well as I that you would be hard pressed to find more than a couple of handfulls of scientists who don't depend on grant money who are onboard the AGW bandwagon. Very few actual working scientists buy into climate change as packaged by warmists.

This is new news to my old shut-in buddy. He is completely unaware that there are many scientists who do not accept and have refuted AGW...even though this was well documented by you and others in another thread months ago.

Be gentle on him. He still believes what Fat Albert said about the debate being over and that ALL scientists agree. I have tried gallantly to educate him in your absence, but alas I have failed. Maybe you can break though the fog that apparently fills his days.

So, name a scientific organization that doesn't say:

the average temperature of the Earth is increasing and

human activities are accelerating the change.

Any. Supported by oil companies, by governments, by whatever.

So, name a scientific organization that doesn't say:

the average temperature of the Earth is increasing and

human activities are accelerating the change.

Any. Supported by oil companies, by governments, by whatever.

Oh Lord. See?

I'm sorry but I just can't do this any more. Maybe Pale or someone else can inform you.

Oh Lord. See?

I'm sorry but I just can't do this any more. Maybe Pale or someone else can inform you.

It's not that you can't do it any more, it's that you never could name such an organization.

What scientific organization holds the opinion that the Earth is not warming?

What one says that the warming is not being accelerated by human activities?

Or is it really a matter of science vs pundits?

Yep. They aren't telling us what we want to hear, so they're lying.

According to Gipper, the European nations are lying about how much they spend on health care. So are Canada and Australia.

All this lying going on, must be a bunch of liberals or something.

you noticed this sad trend too ?

Werbung:
Yep. They aren't telling us what we want to hear, so they're lying.

According to Gipper, the European nations are lying about how much they spend on health care. So are Canada and Australia.

All this lying going on, must be a bunch of liberals or something.

Nice to see that someone can still look at issues in a rational way!
Thanks for keeping your fairness and honesty. . .and your logic!

I do like your sense of humore too! ;):)

Back