Hello

1848!

Hey, I've been looking for a decent political forum sight for a while and this one seems decent.

About me, I'm a Marxist and have been influenced lately by a lot of Rosa Luxemburg's beliefs. I generally reject most of Lenin's deviations on Marx. I've also been considering joining SP-USA, albeit on the leftist revolutionary side of that party.

Beyond politics, I'm a freshman in college and i'm pretty into music (everything from Ska to Technical Death Metal).

Werbung:
Hey, I've been looking for a decent political forum sight for a while and this one seems decent.

About me, I'm a Marxist and have been influenced lately by a lot of Rosa Luxemburg's beliefs. I generally reject most of Lenin's deviations on Marx. I've also been considering joining SP-USA, albeit on the leftist revolutionary side of that party.

Beyond politics, I'm a freshman in college and i'm pretty into music (everything from Ska to Technical Death Metal).

Welcome, 1848. You've found an excellent forum for debate, discussion, and general political ranting.

You will find few who will agree with Marxism on this forum, but that's OK. If everyone agreed, it wouldn't be very interesting.

We are polite to each other here, even while vehemently disagreeing with the other person's point of view.

This site seems like a nice change of pace from where i'm usually. The main forum I go to is leftist only and some of the heavy weights over there have a knowledge of history and economics that will probably take me years to equal. On the other hand I've also pretty much stood up to an entire conservative forum by myself (and while I did well in debates, sometimes writing full detailed responses 5 different challenges on the same topic gets tiring).

This should be a new experience.

This site seems like a nice change of pace from where i'm usually. The main forum I go to is leftist only and some of the heavy weights over there have a knowledge of history and economics that will probably take me years to equal. On the other hand I've also pretty much stood up to an entire conservative forum by myself (and while I did well in debates, sometimes writing full detailed responses 5 different challenges on the same topic gets tiring).

This should be a new experience.

good to have you....and good luck with the SP of the US,...third parties always need the support. And you will be amazed how much influence you can have in a small party even just starting.

Welcome aboard

2416957-3-welcome-aboard-the-death-ship.jpg

Werbung:
Back