Higher Taxes under Obama?

Werbung:
I must be confused. My taxes went down, a lot, about a month ago, when the latest rates kicked in. What makes me unique?
You are confused.
Do you think those who smoke cigarettes, got a break in their taxes. Nope, it went up, to pay for health care.

We haven't started paying back the other trillions that are planned to be spent, but that's coming too.

Oh yeah, and cap & trade... That will raise taxes on everyone.

Now the libs and dems play this silly little game saying, oh those things are "income tax".

Well, people are smart enough to know, that when corporations get taxed more, it will be passed down in the price of the product so it is a tax. Period. No discussion.

I must be confused. My taxes went down, a lot, about a month ago, when the latest rates kicked in. What makes me unique?

Your taxes on what? your SS? or an actual job

you should have seen starting this month

13 dollars a week more in your check that the feds dont take
in 6 months that will go down to 8 dollars

maybe that is a lot for you I dont know

Yeah. And that will end after 2010.
Let's see, how well that will help after Cap & Trade and all Americans will be seeing an additional 2k - 4k extra in their energy costs, not too mention the added costs to other manufactured and processed items.

Basically, anything that is produced and the process causes carbon emisions, will be tremendously higher..

Werbung:
Yeah. And that will end after 2010.
Let's see, how well that will help after Cap & Trade and all Americans will be seeing an additional 2k - 4k extra in their energy costs, not too mention the added costs to other manufactured and processed items.

Basically, anything that is produced and the process causes carbon emisions, will be tremendously higher..

It’s calculated that the average house hold will have energy costs go up about 250 a month after the new energy policy comes in.

I guess we can look at the bright side; old people won’t be able to afford to heat their house and will freeze to death avoiding the grim reality of mortality.

UGH!

Back