History of voting fraud dates back more than a century in the US, especially in Chicago

Democrat disrespect for conservative and Christian patriots is despicable or, to borrow from Hillary's description of conservatives, Democrats who despise their fellow Christian and conservative Americans are deplorable.
Don't want to be insulted?
Don't lie

Werbung:
Nope
Here in the US burden of proof is on you, comrade
I have already proven Kemp and pals fought like hell to prevent investigators from examining voting machines immediately after the 2020 election. Now those who claim that I am lying have their own burden to prove I am lying.

I have already proven Kemp and pals fought like hell to prevent investigators from examining voting machines immediately after the 2020 election. Now those who claim that I am lying have their own burden to prove I am lying.

the lie is the claim that there was something that needed investigation.
just being a moron with a temper tantrum doesn't mean you should investigate anything

the lie is the claim that there was something that needed investigation.
just being a moron with a temper tantrum doesn't mean you should investigate anything
There is a difference between telling concerned Americans that you do not believe fraud occurred and do not believe wasting money on investigations is wise, and fighting like hell against Americans wanting the machines investigated if for no other reason than to confirm they had not been corrupted in the 2020 election.

There is a difference between telling concerned Americans that you do not believe fraud occurred and do not believe wasting money on investigations is wise, and fighting like hell against Americans wanting the machines investigated if for no other reason than to confirm they had not been corrupted in the 2020 election.

democrats and others followed normal election processes since you morons had no credible evidence of anything to investigate

democrats and others followed normal election processes since you morons had no credible evidence of anything to investigate
Democrats make a big mistake by calling tens of millions of Americans morons for simply wanting evidence of voter fraud seriously and successfully examined.

Media sources quoting leftists claiming no fraud occurred is not the same thing as proving no fraud occurred. For example, have leftists verified every unverified ballot cast in the 2020 election and if they have why have they not proving that and explained how they went about proving it? I don't suppose you know whether they claim to have finally verified the tens of thousands of unverified ballots from 2020 or how they were finally able to verify those ballots?
Oh the irony. You never posted where it was proven. Just repeating the trump propaganda.

Werbung:
Democrats make a big mistake by calling tens of millions of Americans morons for simply wanting evidence of voter fraud seriously and successfully examined.

no, morons make a big mistake by being morons who throw a temper tantrum when they lose.
you morons had the fulll court system, up to scotus, and all of them rejected your claiims.

Back