How does it feel America?

rationalist

China has threatened economic sanctions against the US if Obama goes ahead with his planned visit to the Dalai Lama.

China holds a trillion dollars of US debt and could crush the country in a moment if it called that in.

So how does it feel America to have the boot on the other foot?

However it feels you had better get used to it.

Werbung:
You remind me of this Canadian guy who used to post here, he didn't like America much either. You would have liked him.

I personally wish China and every other nation would stop lending our drunkin spending government money.

Same here

But most of the borrowing was done by Bush and or by what he did.

BTW without the loan the US economy would be FUBAR

Same here

But most of the borrowing was done by Bush and or by what he did.

BTW without the loan the US economy would be FUBAR

obama has spent in his first year on nothing far more money than President Bush did in 8 years, 911, katrina, 2 wars and all the other stupid spending.

If we went back to the origional intent we would be fine.

Oh dear, are you serious?

What do think Obama's option was?

Bush and his conservative banker crooks wrecked the US economy necessitating massive bail outs and borrowing.

The debt was racked up on Bush's watch and then he handed the problem to Obama.

What do you really thin Obama should have done?

Let the US economy collapse so that you enter into a depression?

Oh dear, are you serious?

What do think Obama's option was?

Bush and his conservative banker crooks wrecked the US economy necessitating massive bail outs and borrowing.

The debt was racked up on Bush's watch and then he handed the problem to Obama.

What do you really thin Obama should have done?

Let the US economy collapse so that you enter into a depression?

You said most of the borrowing was done by President Bush, I corrected you. Now you are moving the bar and saying even though Bush and his spending was the problem, the answer was worse spending had to be done?

Sorry chum I said that most of the borrowing was done by him or caused by what he did. I accept that I could have written my statement with greater clarity but you would have to be a bit thick to not get what I meant

Sorry chum I said that most of the borrowing was done by him or caused by what he did.

Yes, and I corrected you that it is actually obama who has spent/borrowed more. More in less than a year on nothing than President Bush did in 8 years.

How can you be critical of President Bush spending and not obama spending more on less? Both were wrong!

How can President Bush spending money be the problem and obama spending far more the solution?

chum isnt a very nice word, you almost hurt my feelings :(

Look, Bush presided over the cause and Obama has to deal with the effect.

If Bush had been a better president it might not have happened.

But he was the worst president of all time.

Now, what do you suggest Obama does?

Look, Bush presided over the cause and Obama has to deal with the effect.

If Bush had been a better president it might not have happened.

But he was the worst president of all time.

Now, what do you suggest Obam does?

Put the bar some place and keep it there

I replied to you because you said President Bush spent/borrowed most of the money. I said no it was actually obama and by much more.

First the spending was the problem til I pointed out obama spent more, now spending is the solution to the problem of spending.

If Bush had been a better president it might not have happened? Should he have spent more like obama to be a good president... no! wait, spending was the problem, but wait its also the solution

I have no idea what you are getting at now.

What do you suggest Obama does if not borrow and spend to prop up the economy that Bush trashed?

You should have an answer to that if you think what he is doing is wrong but I bet you haven't.

I have no idea what you are getting at now.

What do you suggest Obama does if not borrow and spend to prop up the economy that Bush trashed?

You should have an answer to that if you think what he is doing is wrong but I bet you haven't.

I think he should slash government programs with a hatchet, stop giving millions and millions to other nations, take a pay cut, force everyone in government (myself included) to take a pay cut and get the federal government back to the original intent.

but really I am far more interested in how President Bush spending way too much money in 8 years is the problem and obama spending far more in less than a year on really dumb non working programs is the solution.

Teach me how that works, please.

Bush allowed the banks to throw all your money down the toilet.

That was the spending that necessitated the borrowing much of which was required just to meet the banks' obligations and save them and the banking sector from collapsing let alone spend to stimulate the economy.

And if he followed your suggestion the USA would be in a depression.

And the people who that hurts the most are the poor. The ones who did not make this happen.

Werbung:
Bush allowed the banks to throw all your money down the toilet.

That was the spending that necessitated the borrowing much of which was required just to meet the banks' obligations and save them and the banking sector from collapsing let alone spend to stimulate the economy.

And if he followed your suggestion the USA would be in a depression.

And the people who that hurts the most are the poor. The ones who did not make this happen.

A huge reason banks failed is The Community Reinvestment Act started by Carter. It required banks to lend money to people who could not afford to repay loans. President Bush warned at least twice that has been documented while president this would be a problem if not fixed, John McCain warned the same.

But With Barney Frank and Chris Dodd being the over seers of these matters and refusing to do anything about it, we have what we have.

Back