How far out of touch is this guy, anyway?

Oh, sure, like that's going to happen.

If we still had a draft, if we had some real protests going on like we did in '67, we might see the POTUS do a Lyndon Johnson move. As it is, the Dems picking someone besides the incumbent is about as likely as a Republican mayor of San Francisco.

I agree that the likelihood of them coming to theoir senses is remote. have to have Solyndra of F&F bring Obama down and he can probably postpone that long enough.

Werbung:
I agree that the likelihood of them coming to theoir senses is remote. have to have Solyndra of F&F bring Obama down and he can probably postpone that long enough.

So, it's up to the Republicans to come up with someone we can actually live with, maybe someone who can even begin to turn this nation around. I'm sure that the rah rah my party is always right Republican partisans are optimistic. I can't say that I am so much, but we'll see.

I agree that Newt is much better than Romney or Obama, but he never complained that Bill was having sex in the Oval Office, if he did it was just jealousy. The crime was not the sex, but the lie, under oath to a Federal Judge.

p.s., We are electing a President not a pastor.

Am I mistaken that and he never moralized on Clinton?

Sure, that's a sure fire plan to get the economy moving again. We'll all just go door to door selling each other crap.

Simplistic but yes. That is the basis of all economies after all - that we all sell stuff to each other.

For some that could be door to door. For others that could be on a corner. For others it can be their time...

It would be a smart and very cleaver ploy on Obama's part to skip the debates if The Newt is the GOP candidate.

The MSM might not like that all that much. Those debates do bring in the TV revenues, now don't they. Obama will have more than enough money to placate (read buy off) the MSM.

Isn't it time that debates are hosted by two people with competing views? It would be a much better debate if half the questions were posed by a left leaning media and half by a right leaning media.

Werbung:
Isn't it time that debates are hosted by two people with competing views? It would be a much better debate if half the questions were posed by a left leaning media and half by a right leaning media.

agreed but wouldn't it be nice to have a non-leaning media ? I miss Britt Hume. sure he had personal opinions but it didn't prevent him from doing his news job.

Back