How far out of touch is this guy, anyway?

It would be a smart and very cleaver ploy on Obama's part to skip the debates if The Newt is the GOP candidate.

The MSM might not like that all that much. Those debates do bring in the TV revenues, now don't they. Obama will have more than enough money to placate (read buy off) the MSM.

I predict that Obama will debate whoever the Republican nominee turns out to be.

Newt will be a more formidable candidate than McCain was, but then so would Romney, or Huntsman.

Perry and Cain would be dream opponents for anyone, should the Republicans be foolish enough to nominate one of them.

Werbung:
It would be a smart and very cleaver ploy on Obama's part to skip the debates if The Newt is the GOP candidate.

The MSM might not like that all that much. Those debates do bring in the TV revenues, now don't they. Obama will have more than enough money to placate (read buy off) the MSM.

It would be idiotic for Obama to skip the debates. The debates are simply a way to talk to the independents, and since they are not exactly trending Obama's way currently he will need all the help he can get to bring them back on board.

We shall see. The actual nominations and campaign is a very long ways away. Anything could and most likely will happen.

I still am holding to my prediction that on 1 FEB the three standing in the GOP race will be: Romney, Perry and Newt.

....but then I said Hillary would me the Democrat's nominee in 2008. What do I know?

I predict that Obama will debate whoever the Republican nominee turns out to be.

Newt will be a more formidable candidate than McCain was, but then so would Romney, or Huntsman.,

Perry and Cain would be dream opponents for anyone, should the Republicans be foolish enough to nominate one of them.

I doubt debates bring in much revenue but moot point as the news depts LOVE them.

Based on Obama's past performance in debates, everyone save Perry or maybe Bachmann could wipe the floor with him. Even with the MSM shills doing their part.

It would be idiotic for Obama to skip the debates. The debates are simply a way to talk to the independents, and since they are not exactly trending Obama's way currently he will need all the help he can get to bring them back on board.

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. – Abe Lincoln

just sayin...

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. – Abe Lincoln

just sayin...

Republicans will always think Obama is a fool regardless of what he does at this point.

The point of the debates is not for Obama to sway Republicans...it would be unwise to skip them.

Republicans will always think Obama is a fool regardless of what he does at this point.

The point of the debates is not for Obama to sway Republicans...it would be unwise to skip them.

but as you originally pointed out, its the independents he's interested in and becoming a stuttering blob of goo is not likely to impress. you know these guys won't lay off like McCain did. may not go all blood in the water on him but they will make hay.

but as you originally pointed out, its the independents he's interested in and becoming a stuttering blob of goo is not likely to impress. you know these guys won't lay off like McCain did. may not go all blood in the water on him but they will make hay.

He won't be a stuttering blob of goo to anyone except Republicans is the point.

the dems can also come to their senses and nominate someone with a better shot at winning

Oh, sure, like that's going to happen.

If we still had a draft, if we had some real protests going on like we did in '67, we might see the POTUS do a Lyndon Johnson move. As it is, the Dems picking someone besides the incumbent is about as likely as a Republican mayor of San Francisco.

Werbung:
Back