How to reward illegal alien invaders, amnesty of course

Absolutely correct. Reagan was wrong and now Bush is content to make the same mistake. I'm in favor of a biometric national ID card for all American citizens and foreign nationals here legally. you want a job (ANY job) you need this card. Want to buy a car, get a drivers license, rent an apartment....you need this card. Once it is authenticated through the national database, you're good to go much the same as one would swipe a VISA card at the mall.

Consider the "wet foot dry foot" policy. Once a Cuban sets foot on American soil he/she is home free. What the hell is that about?? Now that we have amassed a rather large population of illegal aliens our solution once again is to grant them amnesty?! Anyone been to South Florida or Southern California lately? These are extensions of Cuba and Mexico now.....not America.

You can dress this pig up any way you want but it's still a pig.

BAD IDEA..... and I'm offended that Bush and the Congress would insult my intelligence with these hollow stipulations attached to this amnesty process. It's BS and they are hoping we won't get it till it's too late. Man, politicians SUCK!

-Castle
While I disagree with you about a national ID card, I do agree that amnesty is absolutely wrong. Just wait, it is going to get worse.
The bill gives legal rights to anybody in this country since January 1st. Now exactly how are we going to tell the difference between an illegal alien invader that showed up Jan 1 vs one that showed up yesterday? How effing stupid are our congressmen?
Oh, and for 5 grand, they can extend their Z-visa after a few years. Oh right, I'm sure these criminals will be jumping up and down volunteering to pay that. Of course, they wont have to, because the bleeding heart liberals will change that rule, because it will be "harming the poor", and "taking food from the children".
The government officials promoting this are liars, and just assume we are so stupid we will suck up their lies. The sad part is, a lot of people will.

Werbung:
Hey Folks

To add to this, in 1986 (the last time we granted amnesty) Kennedy said, "This is the only act of amnesty this country will do, going forward our borders will be secure"
He lied.
Since that amnesty of 1986 the illegal alien invasion has just increased. this time is no different. I seriously doubt border security will get any better, and the illegal alien invaders will just take advantage of the fact that we as a country will eventually cave, just like 1986 and just like now. Reagan was wrong then, and Bush is wrong now.

You're absolutely correct. This is the medium harsh one of four stories that make up America's Demographic catastrophe. The other two are the story of how our great immigration system underhandedly changed and the story of the beginning of the guest worker program which you all were probably lied to about.

To make both long stories short and bring you gents up to speed, I'll summarize the absolute truth of them.

The First Guest Workers Program was started under FDR in 1943 because for the first time in American history, America's male capital had been depleted to the point when it was an actual fact that America was short on hands for hard labor. I won't call it unskilled or cheap because the work wasn't easy and it didn't pay that bad. For the first time, the indians south of the border tasted that sweet fruit of American ingenuity and prosperity. Most of them didn't leave when they were supposed to and were the first major south American population in America since before the Mexican American War. It was these people we let stay where our problem derives from.

The National Origins Immigrations System we had was changed in 1965 for pure devious political party gain speerheaded by the vile, despicable, traitor, hanger material man, Ted Kennedy. Worst of all, the public never sought for a change in our system, didn't know about the system was being threatened and attacked and didn't know when it was changed. The new policy favored family members. Since Europe and America were both Economic magnates, Western families were majorly either in Europe or America. This by consequence ended European Immigration to America almost completely and has till this day. But it favored the South Americans here who still had families in South America. They Also learned to take advantage of dropping 'Baby anchors' which is a term that comes from the American law that a person born on American soil is an American which gives them political leverage. This is not even going into the illegal immigration or drug traffickers which is far far worse.

Thirdly, because of America's wealth, it is being invaded by uncivilized backward peoples seeking to gain our wealth or at least live a better life. It is estimated that 3 million a year enter this country illegally which is far more than legal immigrants. Organizations put their number at 12 to 15 million. I disagree. Even if many of these people just take our money and run back to their village, there are so many that stay and because of this amnesty crap, more and more must not be returning. I would say there's probably closer to 20 MILLION. Not only that but the average...Hispanic or illegal Hispanic costs (not contributes, costs) the American Government/People approx. 55,000 dollars in their complete time being here. This is also why California is in such a major debt crisis right now.

This is nothing but the foreign apprensive invasion and colonization of America.

And just so you natives know, there are now 100,000,000 NON-WHITES living here in America. That's 200,000,000 NON-ANGLO feet on American Soil. This my friends in one of the things that scares the hell out of me and is why I picked my Alias, Justinian. And it's so funny how when you join the army, they say you fought for your country when times call for us to literally and physically fight FOR our Country.

You're absolutely correct. This is the medium harsh one of four stories that make up America's Demographic catastrophe. The other two are the story of how our great immigration system underhandedly changed and the story of the beginning of the guest worker program which you all were probably lied to about.

To make both long stories short and bring you gents up to speed, I'll summarize the absolute truth of them.

The First Guest Workers Program was started under FDR in 1943 because for the first time in American history, America's male capital had been depleted to the point when it was an actual fact that America was short on hands for hard labor. I won't call it unskilled or cheap because the work wasn't easy and it didn't pay that bad. For the first time, the indians south of the border tasted that sweet fruit of American ingenuity and prosperity. Most of them didn't leave when they were supposed to and were the first major south American population in America since before the Mexican American War. It was these people we let stay where our problem derives from.

The National Origins Immigrations System we had was changed in 1965 for pure devious political party gain speerheaded by the vile, despicable, traitor, hanger material man, Ted Kennedy. Worst of all, the public never sought for a change in our system, didn't know about the system was being threatened and attacked and didn't know when it was changed. The new policy favored family members. Since Europe and America were both Economic magnates, Western families were majorly either in Europe or America. This by consequence ended European Immigration to America almost completely and has till this day. But it favored the South Americans here who still had families in South America. They Also learned to take advantage of dropping 'Baby anchors' which is a term that comes from the American law that a person born on American soil is an American which gives them political leverage. This is not even going into the illegal immigration or drug traffickers which is far far worse.

Thirdly, because of America's wealth, it is being invaded by uncivilized backward peoples seeking to gain our wealth or at least live a better life. It is estimated that 3 million a year enter this country illegally which is far more than legal immigrants. Organizations put their number at 12 to 15 million. I disagree. Even if many of these people just take our money and run back to their village, there are so many that stay and because of this amnesty crap, more and more must not be returning. I would say there's probably closer to 20 MILLION. Not only that but the average...Hispanic or illegal Hispanic costs (not contributes, costs) the American Government/People approx. 55,000 dollars in their complete time being here. This is also why California is in such a major debt crisis right now.

This is nothing but the foreign apprensive invasion and colonization of America.

And just so you natives know, there are now 100,000,000 NON-WHITES living here in America. That's 200,000,000 NON-ANGLO feet on American Soil. This my friends in one of the things that scares the hell out of me and is why I picked my Alias, Justinian. And it's so funny how when you join the army, they say you fought for your country when times call for us to literally and physically fight FOR our Country.
Do it legally or get the Fock out we arent talking Immigration we are talking ILLEGAL INVASION follow the rules learn the language or go the Fock home

While I disagree with you about a national ID card, I do agree that amnesty is absolutely wrong. Just wait, it is going to get worse.
The bill gives legal rights to anybody in this country since January 1st. Now exactly how are we going to tell the difference between an illegal alien invader that showed up Jan 1 vs one that showed up yesterday? How effing stupid are our congressmen?
Oh, and for 5 grand, they can extend their Z-visa after a few years. Oh right, I'm sure these criminals will be jumping up and down volunteering to pay that. Of course, they wont have to, because the bleeding heart liberals will change that rule, because it will be "harming the poor", and "taking food from the children".
The government officials promoting this are liars, and just assume we are so stupid we will suck up their lies. The sad part is, a lot of people will.

A pathway to citizenship is clearly amnesty. Just because they are here illegally we have to give them citizenship?

The Z visas are clearly an instant amnesty from day one. The Z visas legitimize these illegals and they can't be deported. It's a travesty. The bill MUST be defeated.

AGREED

before the blood begins to spill

which it will if we stay on this current path

Yeah

I say get together a group of 100,000 men, train them and go state to state following leads, kicking down doors and beating the piss out of these invaders until our streets are Anglo and peaceful once again. I'll tell ya, it would be a HELLLLLLL of a lot easier than our fight in this war. HELLLLL of a lot easier to do.

I say get together a group of 100,000 men, train them and go state to state following leads, kicking down doors and beating the piss out of these invaders until our streets are Anglo and peaceful once again. I'll tell ya, it would be a HELLLLLLL of a lot easier than our fight in this war. HELLLLL of a lot easier to do.

Are you serious or are you joking?

Werbung:
Back