i BET THE PARENTS ARE PROUD

the annoying thing

Werbung:
i SAW THE BEATING THE LITTLE KID GOT AT THE HANDS OF OLDER KIDS IT WAS BRUTAL , anD THERE WERE 2 ADULTS AT HAND WHO DID NOTHING
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....
you conservaweenies always have abhorred violence....

View attachment 2957

Yeah....
you conservaweenies always have abhorred violence....
Listen up dope head she was a 9 year old who too a savage beating from a much bigger older boy and a younger boy.while 2 adults stood by with thier thumbs up thier ass and did nothing.
I couldn't stand by and watch and as a matter of fact i jumped inbetween 2 young females being attacked by 8 gang bangers in baldwin park california.
Just because your a spineless democrat doper is not a excuse for being a coward and not at least try condemn such actions.

Listen up dope head she was a 9 year old who too a savage beating from a much bigger older boy and a younger boy.while 2 adults stood by with thier thumbs up thier ass and did nothing.
I couldn't stand by and watch and as a matter of fact i jumped inbetween 2 young females being attacked by 8 gang bangers in baldwin park california.
Just because your a spineless democrat doper is not a excuse for being a coward and not at least try condemn such actions.
Oooooooh tough guy Rambo to the rescue. You'll be in line for a medal.

Oooooooh tough guy Rambo to the rescue. You'll be in line for a medal.
I would expect a coward like you to stand up and be a man and a decent person . But that's the difference I have stood up for people being victimized for decades and you could care less its called your a coward

I would expect a coward like you to stand up and be a man and a decent person . But that's the difference I have stood up for people being victimized for decades and you could care less its called your a coward
That could be but I doubt it but I know your a big mouth blow hard. Most gun nuts are. Fantacise about the Rambo style actions.

I know. You blow your bags everyday about how tough you are. Who cares.
I save to young women from being raped by a bunch of gang bangers in a park in baldwin park california .I paid a price for it. I have to have facial reconstruction but was never knocked out O did go down on 1 knee but I hurt the first 2 pretty good.

I save to young women from being raped by a bunch of gang bangers in a park in baldwin park california .I paid a price for it. I have to have facial reconstruction but was never knocked out O did go down on 1 knee but I hurt the first 2 pretty good.
Here we go again.
You deserve a medal.

Here we go again.
You deserve a medal.
No medal just the satisfaction the kids didn't get gang raped and I overcame my fear and did the right thing .I think I still have a picture of my face after surgery some place .
The sight of your ugly boat is enough to frighten anyone.

Werbung:
Back