I share my prayer for President Trump

mark francis

Never before in history has an American president been so sorely persecuted as has President Donald Trump, reminding me of the type of persecution King David faced from his unjust enemies. I have found King David's payer applicable and comforting in my own life and I encourage President Trump to seek the Lord to make them applicable in his.

Psalm 31

1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

4 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.

Werbung:
Never before in history has an American president been so sorely persecuted as has President Donald Trump, reminding me of the type of persecution King David faced from his unjust enemies. I have found King David's payer applicable and comforting in my own life and I encourage President Trump to seek the Lord to make them applicable in his.

Psalm 31

1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

4 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
Republicans are excellent at playing the victim
Maybe do something besides whine for a change

Psalm 31

Fycken hell. Let's all kneel and recite the Bible.
Trump is being compared to a biblical notoriety.

You've lost it completely.

Werbung:
Back