I was down at the RNC today with my day off..

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
So with my day off I went down to the Exel ( well as close as possible) I hit up the MSNBC Area , watch Chris Mathues, Rachel Maddow, Pat Buchanan, James Carvil, and others. I talked with some republicans, mostly ron paul supporters as they seemed to be the ones willing to actuly talk with people , and they where very cool. 2 Ron Paul supporters, delegates from OK, very impressive. One was back from Iraq, not sure about the other, but both where clearly not happy with the party. Some video of them is ony my myspace page. Also they where upset about the fact that a Delagate had attacked a protested who was wearing a mask, when he came up and riped the mask off, the guy grabed back and had his credentals card, and Security tackled him and arrested him the guy who attacked him, was let go back to go into the convention. It was overall a non partison anger at what just happended as more then a few Republicans expressed anger at how it happened as well. accross the river was a peace protest picnic, where I did not even see cops there...becuse it was so peacfull, flying kites kids kicking balls around, music playing and people just extressing there views....of course the " liberal media" does not show this, as they show the anrachist groups who make better video and news. All and all its was a fun time, with many people from both sides, for the most part getting along, and fringe groups trying to get there message out with flyers and , videos, and buttons.

Of course all you most likey ever saw was the anarchis protesters and the people inside...the majority who protested in peace for both sides are ignored..

Werbung:
Back