if you are "pro life", why should there be any exceptions for abortions?

pjmret

so obviously this is aimed at people who are "pro life" and support the recent abortion laws.

if you believe the fetus is a "person" with the "right to life" at conception, why should there be any exceptions to not having an abortion. Rape? incest? why would those justify killing a person?

mother's life is threatened? why would 100% probability of killing a person (the fetus) justify a less than 100% chance of death of the mother? After all, you can't prove with 100% chance that a person will actually die until, of course, the person actually dies, whereupon of course you "should" do what you can to save the fetus.

so point out the flaws in my argument here.

or maybe people here believe there should be literally no exceptions to the "right to life" for a fetus upon conception?

Werbung:
and a follow up question - should women who smoke, drink, fail to wear seatbelts, etc, be charged with a crime, say "assault"? if not, why not? don't those actions have a high likelihood of hurting the fetus?

really you have to ask ? most pro-lifers have no issue with a abortion for rape incest or when the mother's life is in danger or when the child will be born with severe deformities and or mental issues where the quality of life will be affected in a major way. i know that ethics common sense and morality do not compute with democrats like you , maybe you should try it one day

really you have to ask ? most pro-lifers have no issue
They are not pro life. They are pro birth along with their Christian beliefs that they are doing gods work which is bullshit.
with a abortion for rape incest or when the mother's life is in danger or when the child will be born with severe deformities and or mental issues where the quality of life will be affected in a major way.
So we throw gods wishes out the window and play god ourselves. Interesting.
Why not disregard religion from the off?
i know that ethics common sense and morality do not compute with democrats like you , maybe you should try it one day
Common sense us not that common among republicans, when you abandon religion about saving foetus is hardly moral and when did you acquire ethics after who decides what?

Did you know 100 fertilised embryos will fit on the head of a pin? Is that what you call a human being?
Women pass them every day without noticing so why don't those godbothering old witches don the wetsuit and rake through the sewers to retrieve them. After all that would be gods work wouldn't it?

really you have to ask ? most pro-lifers have no issue with a abortion for rape incest or when the mother's life is in danger or when the child will be born with severe deformities and or mental issues where the quality of life will be affected in a major way. i know that ethics common sense and morality do not compute with democrats like you , maybe you should try it one day

so they aren't really "pro life" then, if they support abortions just for being raped for example. why should the fetus pay the death penalty for the crim of another person.

explain how that is pro-life.

so obviously this is aimed at people who are "pro life" and support the recent abortion laws.

if you believe the fetus is a "person" with the "right to life" at conception, why should there be any exceptions to not having an abortion. Rape? incest? why would those justify killing a person?

mother's life is threatened? why would 100% probability of killing a person (the fetus) justify a less than 100% chance of death of the mother? After all, you can't prove with 100% chance that a person will actually die until, of course, the person actually dies, whereupon of course you "should" do what you can to save the fetus.

so point out the flaws in my argument here.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
The Pro-life / anti-abortion movement has ALWAYS been about punishing women (with forced-parenting), who "conservatives" dread are having more SEX than the average "conservative".

View attachment 2406

so they aren't really "pro life" then, if they support abortions just for being raped for example. why should the fetus pay the death penalty for the crim of another person.

explain how that is pro-life.
nope your twisting words ,Unlike you and other we do not believe in abortion being used as birth control by stupid people who make bad decisions and are to lazy to use birth control measures when they are doped up and drunk .

View attachment 2405
The Pro-life / anti-abortion movement has ALWAYS been about punishing women (with forced-parenting), who "conservatives" dread are having more SEX than the average "conservative".

View attachment 2406
no one is punishing women you idiot , its not punishment to expect a person to be smart enough to use birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy . I know one democrapper who had 6 abortions . Thats 6b children killed because she was to stupid to use birth control As I said your the biggest dummy on the forum

no one is punishing women you idiot , its not punishment to expect a person to be smart enough to use birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy . I know one democrapper who had 6 abortions .
I'm calling you are liar on that. Do you know any republicans who have abortions because I know one who had 6,😉
Thats 6b children killed because she was to stupid to use birth control As I said your the biggest dummy on the forum
Are the republican tarts too stupid as well?

You speak as if it's only democrats are guilty when statistics show exactly the opposite. You're pathetically ignorant and stupid to boot.

I'm calling you are liar on that. Do you know any republicans who have abortions because I know one who had 6,😉

Are the republican tarts too stupid as well?

You speak as if it's only democrats are guilty when statistics show exactly the opposite. You're pathetically ignorant and stupid to boot.
I know more democrat push for abortion and she was a democrat if the shoe fits as its democrats howling like a dog over the supreme court ruling now wasn't it dun dun

Werbung:
Back