If you're like me and love America, then it's Trump. And only Trump. Here's one thought as to why.

Werbung:
Stop calling me a liar you prevaricator and prove your claims as is your duty.
He is an invalid, I suspect.

He can't do what healthy normal people do. And in doing this type of posting, his disability never becomes an issue and he forces us to react to him often with hostility and criticism.

He never gets that in real life. So, this is where he feels most normal.

A "jerk face, pain in the ass" persona is preferable to one where people always pity him.

And he never has to do much to change his routine, no matter the particular topic.

He is as ignorant on one subject as he is on another.

And he can always play the "prove it" game or call us liars to enrage us.

And we never disappoint him.

He is an invalid, I suspect.

He can't do what healthy normal people do. And in doing this type of posting, his disability never becomes an issue and he forces us to react to him often with hostility and criticism.

He never gets that in real life. So, this is where he feels most normal.

A "jerk face, pain in the ass" persona is preferable to one where people always pity him.

And he never has to do much to change his routine, no matter the particular topic.

He is as ignorant on one subject as he is on another.

And he can always play the "prove it" game or call us liars to enrage us.

And we never disappoint him.
i really hit a nerve. you morons can't stop talking about me and trying to convince yourself that you are right and I am wrong. lol

Excuse me? You don't prove your own claims and you certainly have not proven mine.

you're right i haven't proven your claims. why would I? lol.

i keep asking you to list any claims of mine i haven't proven and you keep lying and refusing to do so. lol.

let me know when you prove the election was stolen as you claimed, moron :)

you're right i haven't proven your claims. why would I? lol.

i keep asking you to list any claims of mine i haven't proven and you keep lying and refusing to do so. lol.

let me know when you prove the election was stolen as you claimed, moron :)
Democrats fight like hell to deceive Americans into erroneously believing election security requirements like signature verifications and chain of custody documents do not matter and are not required for verification of legitimate ballots. Democrats are lying and should be held accountable for their despicable deception and disrespect for election laws.

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/organizations/the-2020-presidential-election-fraud?aff_id=1262

* Fraud & the 2020 Presidential Election

Nearly 44,000 Chain-of-Custody Forms for Absentee-Ballots Had Incomplete or Late Information

On August 31, 2021, the Georgia Star News published an analysis stating that ballot transfer forms for 43,907 absentee ballots out of 61,731 absentee ballots cast via drop-box in DeKalb County, Georgia — which Biden won by a margin of 83% to 16%, or 249,854 votes — were either incomplete or had not been filled out in a timely manner. As Breitbart.com explained:

“Counties in Georgia were required, per an emergency rule passed by the State Election Board last spring and renewed in July 2020, to fill out ballot transfer forms, which are chain of custody documents meant to accompany every batch of absentee ballots picked up at drop boxes. A ballot collection team ‘shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots,’ the rule states.

“The ballots from the drop box shall be immediately transported to the county registrar and processed and stored in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are processed and stored,’ the rule continues [emphasis added]. ‘The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team.’ […]

“The Star News analysis … found that transfer forms for 28,194 of the 43,907 absentee ballots in question did not show ballots were ‘received’ by the county registrar until the day after the collection team had picked them up from the drop boxes. Those ballots, according to the transfer forms, were not surrendered to the county registrar until 13 to 22 hours after they had been picked up. Another 15,713 absentee ballots had no documented ‘time of transfer,’ i.e, the time the county registrar received them, per the outlet’s analysis.”

Democrats fight like hell to deceive Americans into erroneously believing election security requirements like signature verifications and chain of custody documents do not matter and are not required for verification of legitimate ballots. Democrats are lying and should be held accountable for their despicable deception and disrespect for election laws.

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/organizations/the-2020-presidential-election-fraud?aff_id=1262

* Fraud & the 2020 Presidential Election

Nearly 44,000 Chain-of-Custody Forms for Absentee-Ballots Had Incomplete or Late Information

On August 31, 2021, the Georgia Star News published an analysis stating that ballot transfer forms for 43,907 absentee ballots out of 61,731 absentee ballots cast via drop-box in DeKalb County, Georgia — which Biden won by a margin of 83% to 16%, or 249,854 votes — were either incomplete or had not been filled out in a timely manner. As Breitbart.com explained:

“Counties in Georgia were required, per an emergency rule passed by the State Election Board last spring and renewed in July 2020, to fill out ballot transfer forms, which are chain of custody documents meant to accompany every batch of absentee ballots picked up at drop boxes. A ballot collection team ‘shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots,’ the rule states.

“The ballots from the drop box shall be immediately transported to the county registrar and processed and stored in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are processed and stored,’ the rule continues [emphasis added]. ‘The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team.’ […]

“The Star News analysis … found that transfer forms for 28,194 of the 43,907 absentee ballots in question did not show ballots were ‘received’ by the county registrar until the day after the collection team had picked them up from the drop boxes. Those ballots, according to the transfer forms, were not surrendered to the county registrar until 13 to 22 hours after they had been picked up. Another 15,713 absentee ballots had no documented ‘time of transfer,’ i.e, the time the county registrar received them, per the outlet’s analysis.”

where do democrats "fight like hell" to claim that signature verifications and chain of custody "do not matter".

show where all requirements for signature verifiations and chain of custody have been removed from laws.

but you wont, because you are a liar. lll

where do democrats "fight like hell" to claim that signature verifications and chain of custody "do not matter".

show where all requirements for signature verifiations and chain of custody have been removed from laws.

but you wont, because you are a liar. lll
Bombshells undercut the 'Big Lie:' 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election | Just The News 7-14-22

Bad voter signatures? A review of Maricopa County's mail-in ballots in Arizona's 2020 presidential election estimated that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files were counted without being reviewed, more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.

Werbung:
Back