I'm listening to Ep. 1636 - Zelensky Goes To Washington on The Ben Shapiro Show with @TuneIn. #NowPlaying

Yo Daddy!

This is your best chance to see and understand the broad picture of America's involvement with Russia and Ukraine.

Ben Shapiro explains it so you can comprehend it, although, I did have to use the Tune In player's speed control to slow down his delivery to 0.7 or 0.8 speed. He speaks faster than I can even think!

This is the first time I have ever thought of slowing him down because I just now recognized that he was the ONLY political analyst saying anything about the politics and strategery of the three players, much less saying it and explaining it so well!

I never imagined his opinions were so uniquely spot on that I would need to bother with slowing down the online player.

But this is worth the small extra effort.

If you listen, take notes.

I expect to listen to this several times before itis all done.

This will make you the best informed person in any Ukraine discussion unless you're surrounded by others who have listened to this podcast.

I'm listening to Ep. 1636 - Zelensky Goes To Washington on The Ben Shapiro Show with @TuneIn. #NowPlaying http://tun.in/tpM4zK

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Werbung:
There you go again. Instructing others.
Just like a book or movie or restaurant or product reviewer on Amazon instructs?

Just like a sports reporter talking about the upcoming game instructs fans?

Just like you instruct readers to hate America?

What is Zelenskyy's motivation for this war to end?

He was nobody and now he is the great hero who wins awards and gets fawned on. I would be curious to know what his net worth was before the war started and what it will be after.

What is Zelenskyy's motivation for this war to end?

He was nobody and now he is the great hero who wins awards and gets fawned on. I would be curious to know what his net worth was before the war started and what it will be after.
Shapiro talks about this.

Werbung:
Back