In the words of Joe Biden

the annoying thing

A year after Hunter’s arrest, Joe said in a speech attacking the then president George H W Bush that the federal government required to “hold every drug user accountable” for he felt “if there were no drug users, there would be no appetite for drugs, there would be no market for them”

Guess he forgot about the smartest man he knows his son the felon who he covered up for .

Werbung:
A year after Hunter’s arrest, Joe said in a speech attacking the then president George H W Bush that the federal government required to “hold every drug user accountable” for he felt “if there were no drug users, there would be no appetite for drugs, there would be no market for them”

Guess he forgot about the smartest man he knows his son the felon who he covered up for .
When Biden condemns crooks and crimes he knows most Americans condemn he does not mean to imply that he, his family members, and his close associates have never committed those crimes, sometimes frequently.

When Biden condemns crooks and crimes he knows most Americans condemn he does not mean to imply that he, his family members, and his close associates have never committed those crimes, sometimes frequently.
In a weird sort of way, he would do what is natural for a father I would expect.
Trump wanting to date his daughter is not quite natural. But here we have a POTUS protecting his family and Trump trying to f__k them. That's some hero you voted for.

In a weird sort of way, he would do what is natural for a father I would expect.
Trump wanting to date his daughter is not quite natural. But here we have a POTUS protecting his family and Trump trying to f__k them. That's some hero you voted for.
Some slanderous lies are beyond indecent. Trump wanted to date his daughter? What sort of stupid statement is that? If he wanted to take his daughter on a date, then I'm sure that is what he did. I have also taken my daughters on 'dates' at various times. So what? But Biden showering with his poor little naked subjected daughter is worse than depraved in my opinion.

Some slanderous lies are beyond indecent. Trump wanted to date his daughter? What sort of stupid statement is that?
You are a very silly man for leaving yourself wide open like that. You must have known I could verify it. https://m.facebook.com/NowThisPolit...r-if-she-wasnt-his-daughter/2103622016335944/
If he wanted to take his daughter on a date, then I'm sure that is what he did. I have also taken my daughters on 'dates' at various times.

Yeah but we know there's a lot of incest in religious people.
So what? But Biden showering with his poor little naked subjected daughter is worse than depraved in my opinion.
So what?
Where's the proof of that because I say it never happened. You heard from another right wing nut job with the hatred of Biden like you have.

You are a very silly man for leaving yourself wide open like that. You must have known I could verify it. https://m.facebook.com/NowThisPolit...r-if-she-wasnt-his-daughter/2103622016335944/
If she wasn't his daughter he would have been attracted to her. He was saying the truth. She is a very attractive girl. So why the criticism?
Yeah but we know there's a lot of incest in religious people.

So what?
Where's the proof of that because I say it never happened. You heard from another right wing nut job with the hatred of Biden like you have.
Biden's daughter did not say if Biden wasn't her daddy she would have showered naked with him. She said her daddy did shower naked with her when she was a child.

Some slanderous lies are beyond indecent. Trump wanted to date his daughter? What sort of stupid statement is that? If he wanted to take his daughter on a date, then I'm sure that is what he did. I have also taken my daughters on 'dates' at various times. So what? But Biden showering with his poor little naked subjected daughter is worse than depraved in my opinion.
Yes I havet take my step daughter on a date many times and sent her money helped her out thats pretty normal , but not a word from demo rats about all the queers thives con men trannys that joe has surrounded himself with

If she wasn't his daughter he would have been attracted to her. He was saying the truth. She is a very attractive girl. So why the criticism?
Don't be stupid if you don't know what he meant. He's a serial offender when it comes to sex with other women.
But since you want to defend her as some kind of Saint I will say I can show you several films of her performing sexual acts with toys and bathing in the nude explicitly showing her big tits.
Dont challenge me in this because I will show it if you do. Not as if you would view it. You won't even accept priests riot little boys.
Biden's daughter did not say if Biden wasn't her daddy she would have showered naked with him.

Who said she said that?
Not me.
She said her daddy did shower naked with her when she was a child.

I dispute that entirely without evidence. That daughter is available to verify that. Without that it is still more rubbish by you godbothering republicans.

Don't be stupid if you don't know what he meant. He's a serial offender when it comes to sex with other women.
Democrats delight to charge Trump with criminal and immoral offe3ncxes without proof. Where is the proof Trump had any immoral relations with his daughter?
But since you want to defend her as some kind of Saint I will say I can show you several films of her performing sexual acts with toys and bathing in the nude explicitly showing her big tits.
Who is the female you have ogled doing immoral acts in nude films you pleasured yourself watching?

Dont challenge me in this because I will show it if you do. Not as if you would view it. You won't even accept priests riot little boys.
How am I supposed to "accept" priests and boys I know nothing about?

I dispute that entirely without evidence. That daughter is available to verify that. Without that it is still more rubbish by you godbothering republicans.
Don't call people liars who have read what Biden's daughter wrote in her diary simply because you have not read it yourself.

Democrats delight to charge Trump with criminal and immoral offe3ncxes without proof. Where is the proof Trump had any immoral relations with his daughter?

Trump said it and you know it. He is a hairs breath from an incestuous paedophile and you keep protecting him. You're some Christian.
Who is the female you have ogled doing immoral acts in nude films you pleasured yourself watching?
Give me somewhere to send the videos because I'm not stupid enough to commit suicide in here.

It's not as if Christians don't extend that pleasure to yourselves. The stats show different.
How am I supposed to "accept" priests and boys I know nothing about?
As if you don't know. Denying it won't change it. Grow up.
Don't call people liars who have read what Biden's daughter wrote in her diary simply because you have not read it yourself.
Show me that passage or a link to let me read it.
I'm calling you a lying Christian hypocrite.

Werbung:
Trump said it and you know it. He is a hairs breath from an incestuous paedophile and you keep protecting him. You're some Christian.
Psychic Democrats claim Trump thought about committing incest with his daughter. Fully awake and aware witnesses have testified that Biden showered with his naked underage daughter and swam naked in front of female secret service officers.
Give me somewhere to send the videos because I'm not stupid enough to commit suicide in here.

It's not as if Christians don't extend that pleasure to yourselves. The stats show different.

As if you don't know. Denying it won't change it. Grow up.

Show me that passage or a link to let me read it.
I'm calling you a lying Christian hypocrite.

Back