IRS Crackdown on Super-Rich Olympians

Johnny Tremain

Apparently Obama has ordered the IRS to crackdown on Olympians and the medals and awards they have won by making sure the tax is collected IMMEDIATELY. I guess they have to pay at the airport.

After all--we all know--clearly

"You didn't do that by yourself!"
"You didn't do it on your own!"

Werbung:
Apparently Obama has ordered the IRS to crackdown on Olympians and the medals and awards they have won by making sure the tax is collected IMMEDIATELY. I guess they have to pay at the airport.

After all--we all know--clearly

"You didn't do that by yourself!"
"You didn't do it on your own!"

medal winners get cash so like at lottery or game shows irs gets their take.
the real issue is the prize money to me.

medal winners get cash so like at lottery or game shows irs gets their take.
the real issue is the prize money to me.

I understand the logic--but for this tiny group of dedicated Patriots--I think we could waive income taxes on this award--and legislation is now being written to do just this.

It's just Petty.
General Electric paid no goddamn taxes at all and made Billions and Billions in profit
because they have a size 22-EEE 'Brogan' inside the White House door.

Werbung:
I understand the logic--but for this tiny group of dedicated Patriots--I think we could waive income taxes on this award--and legislation is now being written to do just this.

It's just Petty.
General Electric paid no goddamn taxes at all and made Billions and Billions in profit
because they have a size 22-EEE 'Brogan' inside the White House door.

Patriots ? perpahs some but this is what the vast majority (if not all of them) of these people do for a living. Congress passes tax law which determines whats deductible.

Back