Is he delusional or just plain think his fellow democrats are stupid?

the annoying thing

The tweet stated: "BIDEN: 'In my first two years, I reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion.'

"That's a complete lie. Biden has not decreased the $31+ trillion national debt."

A video of Biden was attached to the tweet, in which he said: "I might note parenthetically: In my first two years, I reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion. No President has ever done that."

Biden has added trillions in debt and added over a trillion his first year. in his first year. He is delusional.

Lying Biden also claims his immigration policy's are working , now that's a really good one either he's completely delusional or he thinks democrats are idiots.
l

Werbung:
The tweet stated: "BIDEN: 'In my first two years, I reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion.'

"That's a complete lie. Biden has not decreased the $31+ trillion national debt."

A video of Biden was attached to the tweet, in which he said: "I might note parenthetically: In my first two years, I reduced the debt by $1.7 trillion. No President has ever done that."

Biden has added trillions in debt and added over a trillion his first year. in his first year. He is delusional.

Lying Biden also claims his immigration policy's are working , now that's a really good one either he's completely delusional or he thinks democrats are idiots.
l
Biden cannot help it. He lied to get by in school and has lied for 5 decades to get ahead in politics, making him a habitual pathological liar.

However, RNC Research (managed by the Republican National Committee) only highlights one part of the clip from the White House press conference.

Shortly after, Biden went on to attribute the $1.7 trillion figure to the deficit, a figure corroborated by Treasury reporting.

"As I said, I've already cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion in my first two years in office," he said.

he corrected himself later on in the discussion, but of course right wingers cut and run.
he misued "debt" for "deficit" originally then corrected himself.

However, RNC Research (managed by the Republican National Committee) only highlights one part of the clip from the White House press conference.

Shortly after, Biden went on to attribute the $1.7 trillion figure to the deficit, a figure corroborated by Treasury reporting.

"As I said, I've already cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion in my first two years in office," he said.

he corrected himself later on in the discussion, but of course right wingers cut and run.
Lol he's added trillions to the debt moron

In all his 50 years in DC Biden has never shown himself wise on government spending or on measures to reduce the growing US debt.

In all his 50 years in DC Biden has never shown himself wise on government spending or on measures to reduce the growing US debt.
but he did reduce the deficit by 1.7T as the correctly said in his speech.
or did you fail, once more, to actually read anything before leaping to post right wing blather? lol

but he did reduce the deficit by 1.7T as the correctly said in his speech.
or did you fail, once more, to actually read anything before leaping to post right wing blather? lol
There is something wrong with the ignorant who think raising the US debt by $6 trillion in order to lower the deficit by $2 trillion is fiscally responsible.

There is something wrong with the ignorant who think raising the US debt by $6 trillion in order to lower the deficit by $2 trillion is fiscally responsible.

not the question of being fiscally responsible.
biden said he lowered the deficit by 1.7T, and that's a fact, jack.

again, he was referring to the DEFICIT as he corrected himself, and that has gone down.
did you even read what I posted, moron? duh
god you're stupid lol
https://www.factcheck.org/2022/04/bidens-deficit-spin/ here you go MORON read it and weep.

Werbung:
Back