Is Hollywood to blame on colorado shooter

steveox

Take a look at this

Aurora Police found The Dark Knight poster and Batmans mask in shooters apartment.

Police in the US state of Colorado have declined to confirm media reports that a Batman mask and poster were found in the apartment of alleged cinema gunman James Holmes.

The 24-year-old Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 others when he opened fire, dressed all in black and in full body armour, at a midnight screening on Friday of the new Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises.

CNN and the Los Angeles Times both cited sources as saying that a Batman mask and poster had been found in his apartment, which police only entered on Saturday after defusing a complex system of booby traps.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Top...n_mask_poster_in_Holmes_apartment_774881.html

Just like the movie Taxi Driver caused John W Hinkley to shoot Ronald Reagan. Just like the Book the Catcher in the rye cause John David Chapman to kill John Lennon. In this case i think laws need to be created to stop the insane from watching movies or reading books.

Werbung:
Yes Hollywood is to blame, but not entirely so. The rampant use of drugs is another culprit along with other societal dysfunction like single parenting.

The Left blames GUNS! We know that the elite left wishes to ban guns so the masses won't able to protect themselves from the elite left's many planned tyrannies. But, how could anyone not part of the elite left advocate for gun control? They are the really dumb ones.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." --Cesare Beccaria

I don't buy into any of it - blaming Hollywood movies, books, games, movies, etc., is NOT what causes these "lone wolves" to go off and do these things.

I think Hollywood was the TRIGGER for this guy.
But--what that says--who knows?
He wanted to be--The Joker, I guess. Duh...
Why I am always suspect of those described as "quite bright!".

There are a lot of "quite bright" people that go off. This guy was a loner, didn't have friends and didn't get along with his peers. Where have we heard that before? Ted Kaczynski the unibomber. He was a child prodigee, went to college at age 16 and earned a PHD in mathematics. Became a professor at age 25, then dropped out of society two years later.

Look what this Aroura shooter did to his apartment. He was dangerous even with guns.

Oswald was a loner. He Killed JFK,, Hinkley was a loner,,He shot Reagan. The problem with America is lawyers!! Theyre do ANYTHING!! To get their client off the hook! I wouldnt be suprised if that Army psychologist fort worth shooter gets the insanity plea instead of death!

Americans are more violent than many other cultures. And yes Hollywood does play a significant role in shaping our culture. But get real we can only blame ourselves for consuming this trash and letting ourselves be corrupted. Time to restore, respect, and instil, traditional values starting with you.

Americans are more violent than many other cultures. And yes Hollywood does play a significant role in shaping our culture. But get real we can only blame ourselves for consuming this trash and letting ourselves be corrupted. Time to restore, respect, and instil, traditional values starting with you.

Let's be clear--some GROUPS in America are more violent.
It takes very little effort to unravel this simple formula.
And it repeats itself ALL OVER THE WORLD--regardless of culture.
Go to London--and look around. Or Paris. Or Brussels. Or Berlin. Or Toronto.
Homogeneous Asian cultures are less violent usually.
Except for muslims in China.

BTW--the "Loner" theory is kind of a hackneyed "old saw" IMHO.
I know lots of single people who always have been so--and they are wiser and more stable than most I know with someone else.

Like every small town is "sleepy" or "tight-knit".
Horseshit. Psycho-babble from incompetent news-things.
Like every scene of disaster looks like a "war zone".
Uneducated and uninspired clods.
Lack of imagination or descriptive abilities.
That's why we have a vocabulary folks.
Mix it up some--make it interesting.

Americans are more violent than many other cultures..[/quote]

No they are not.

Intentional homicide rates per 100,000 population by region2004[5]2010[6]
Southern Africa 37.3 32
Central America 29.3 25
South America 25.9 21
West and Central Africa 21.6 19
East Africa 20.8 23
Africa 20 17.4
Caribbean 18.1 21
Americas 16.2 15.5
East Europe 15.7 7
World 7.6 6.9
North Africa 7.6 6
Central Asia and Transcaucasian countries 6.6 6
North America
6.5 4.7

Remove black-on-black and hispanic-on-hispanic violence--and re-figure things.
You'll find it shocking.
This is NOT a condescension.
It merely is the facts you have to deal with if you wish to understand the nature of the problem.

Guns don't kill people...people do...and umm yea Hollywood!

make up your minds.

I bet Hollywood made Timmy blow up the Oklahoma city building to.

You know Hollywood is in the UK as well...and Germany....and Japan...and France....but you know what is not? people with AR-15's and 100 round clips purchased legally.

Name one crime that was ever stopped by a 100 round clip....Those must be some burglars your protecting yourself from.

Remove black-on-black and hispanic-on-hispanic violence--and re-figure things.
You'll find it shocking.
This is NOT a condescension.
It merely is the facts you have to deal with if you wish to understand the nature of the problem.

remove the guns and I bet you would find it more shocking.

Also ever notice...most of these shooters...WHITE. Outside the DC Sniper...who did not need a 100 round clip as well. Black and Hispanic gun deaths tend to be targeted Gang wars...people shooting up large groups of people at random White.

By the way, Sorry the US is not all white like you would like. 14 words

Guns don't kill people...people do...and umm yea Hollywood!

make up your minds.

I bet Hollywood made Timmy blow up the Oklahoma city building to.

You know Hollywood is in the UK as well...and Germany....and Japan...and France....but you know what is not? people with AR-15's and 100 round clips purchased legally.

Name one crime that was ever stopped by a 100 round clip....Those must be some burglars your protecting yourself from.

"Oslo"
"Dunblane"
"Erfurt"
"Winnenden"
"Cologne"
"Shaanxi Province"

Open your eyes.

Werbung:
Now you see why the old segregation laws were put in place? Segregation protected society. Means white and black couldnt socialize with each other. You wouldnt have GAY Marrage if segregation was the law today. You wouldnt have interractional Marrage if segregation was the law today. You wouldnt have blacks or hispanics in white schools if segregation was the law today. And Blacks and hispanics would sit in the balcony in movie theaters if segregation was the law today. And Blacks would not be allowed to live in counties in states if segregation was the law today. And you must give up your seat to a white man if segregation was the law today. But Blacks would socialize with whites at jobs and sports. And if Blacks travel with ballclubs they couldnt stay at hotel with the team. They would stay at an roach motel. All because of LBJ had to ruin a good law is why crime is out of line now.

Back