Isnt science wonderful.

Werbung:
This one is for all the godbotherers . . .

Your pathetic grade school ignorant thread starts with an insult to about 98% of the world's population that believes in a Creator. And you expect a discussion?

. . . You should be revising previous beliefs about evolution . . .

Why, based on some Eurotrash and some stupid prize, as mentioned in your dumb thread?

. . . evolution. Its no longer a myth. Its a fact . . .

It is neither Mrs. Einstein. It is a "theory", hence it is called the "Theory of Evolution".

Now Mr. Dim Bulb, there is a difference between "Evolution" which can be compatible with belief in the God of Abraham if understood correctly, and "Evolution out of Nothing" which is what retarded atheist believe, that all matter in the universe just appeared for no good reason :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or that all matter has always existed with no cause :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Both of those positions are just plain stupid, just like you and your thread.

So Bill Nye, grace us all with your knowledge: How did all matter in the Universe come into existence?

Your pathetic grade school ignorant thread starts with an insult to about 98% of the world's population that believes in a Creator. And you expect a discussion?

Why, based on some Eurotrash and some stupid prize, as mentioned in your dumb thread?

It is neither Mrs. Einstein. It is a "theory", hence it is called the "Theory of Evolution".

Now Mr. Dim Bulb, there is a difference between "Evolution" which can be compatible with belief in the God of Abraham if understood correctly, and "Evolution out of Nothing" which is what retarded atheist believe, that all matter in the universe just appeared for no good reason :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or that all matter has always existed with no cause :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Both of those positions are just plain stupid, just like you and your thread.

So Bill Nye, grace us all with your knowledge: How did all matter in the Universe come into existence?
You godbotherers have been vacinnated with holy water or something.
I'll insult Jesus junkies as I choose and you can do nothing.
You have no proof of any hideous god but inherited your madness. You've never interacted with one nor ever will.
You keep the faith son. Those Jimmy Swaggart type fraudulent charlatans will keep your money. They become billionaires from suckers like you. They'll keep the money. Dickhead.

. . . . grace us all with your knowledge: How did all matter in the Universe come into existence?

You godbotherers have been vacinnated with holy water or something.
I'll insult Jesus junkies as I choose and you can do nothing.
You have no proof of any hideous god but inherited your madness. You've never interacted with one nor ever will.
You keep the faith son. Those Jimmy Swaggart type fraudulent charlatans will keep your money. They become billionaires from suckers like you. They'll keep the money. Dickhead.

In other words, you have no answer to my question, because as I thought, you are an ignorant retarded piece of shit.

Thats the end of this thread: This punkass bitch was just deflated.

In other words, you have no answer to my question, because as I thought, you are an ignorant retarded piece of shit.

Thats the end of this thread: This punkass bitch was just deflated.
You don't decide when it ends. How arrogant are you? You're a small boy with a bad attitude. Being a dickhead has gone to your head.

You don't decide when it ends. How arrogant are you? You're a small boy with a bad attitude. Being a dickhead has gone to your head.
Odd how science has backed up some of the events that took place in the bible and how you dont attack biden and Pelosi who claim took be catholic
Whys it annoy you so much if others believe much of the world has .

Werbung:
Back