Israeli minister Ben Gvir calls for execution of Palestinian prisoners

Stalin

any difference between this zealot and adolf eichmann is purely minimal

Itamar Ben Gvir, Israel's far-right national security minister, has called for the execution of Palestinian prisoners to ease overcrowding in the country's jails.

Writing on social media, he welcomed a decision by the Israeli army to build 936 additional prison places for "security prisoners".

"The additional construction will allow the prison service to take in more terrorists, and will bring a partial solution to the prison crisis that exists in the Shabak," he said, referring to the Israeli Prison Service.

"The death penalty for terrorists is the right solution to the incarceration problem, until then - glad that the government approved the proposal I brought."

comrade stalin
gaza

Werbung:

Itamar Ben Gvir, Israel's far-right national security minister, has called for the execution of Palestinian prisoners to ease overcrowding in the country's jails.

Writing on social media, he welcomed a decision by the Israeli army to build 936 additional prison places for "security prisoners".

"The additional construction will allow the prison service to take in more terrorists, and will bring a partial solution to the prison crisis that exists in the Shabak," he said, referring to the Israeli Prison Service.

"The death penalty for terrorists is the right solution to the incarceration problem, until then - glad that the government approved the proposal I brought."

comrade stalin
gaza
That is an ungodly idea. However, terrorists can be tried and if found guilty should be executed.

That is an ungodly idea. However, terrorists can be tried and if found guilty should be executed.
Ungodly??
He didn't mind killing thousands of innocent children in the old testament. Do you ever think before you post god shit? You hypocrit.

Werbung:

comrade stalin
gaza
if they were involved with the oct 7 th attack I support it.
Tell us what do they do to Muslim terrorist in Russia ?

Back