Its not just Arabs who are the terrorist,,, OWS protesters are now Terrorist

steveox

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Three protesters arrested on terrorism-related charges ahead of the NATO-summit considered targeting U.S. President Barack Obama's re-election campaign headquarters and the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, according to court documents released on Saturday.

The Chicago Police Department said the men were arrested on Wednesday and were charged on Friday with conspiracy to commit terrorism, providing material support for terrorism, and possession of an explosive incendiary device.

"As part of their efforts the defendants also possessed and/or constructed improvised explosive incendiary devices and various types of dangerous weapons," the Cook County State's Attorney's Office said in the documents.

http://news.yahoo.com/three-anti-nato-protesters-face-terrorism-charges-164010270--finance.html

Werbung:
Extremists. Everywhere.

Hopefully if they were wrongfully detained, they are released otherwise, while I'm all for them protesting, the last thing we need are bomb happy protestors.

For the life of me I cannot understand Obama supporters. Most OWS types love him. Yet some of them obviously want ot kill him.

Werbung:
Can anyone show that the three represent the larger movement? I suspect that the larger movement approves of terrorists activities and this could easily be done.

Back